If Jones' T/E levels are near 1:1 in the post-fight, what would that mean?

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seeing the exoneration from the test as reported, I am curious.

Does this mean his levels have always been like this low?

If the immediate pre/post-fight tests come 1:1 does that mean anything?

Thoughts, flame, discuss, ect.

It means we'd get another 1500 post thread from our resident scientists based on google searches, twitter doctors and calling their 'friends' who happen to be leading experts.

It would basically mean that enough time has passed and his body is able to produce testosterone again.

According to Contes twitter, testosterone suppression can last up to 3 months after ped use.

The cir tests still do not explain his high epi levels, and urine tests are not that effective for detecting a lot of the higher end steroids. I don't know why they just don't blood test both guys.

It would basically mean that enough time has passed and his body is able to produce testosterone again.

According to Contes twitter, testosterone suppression can last up to 3 months after ped use.

The cir tests still do not explain his high epi levels, and urine tests are not that effective for detecting a lot of the higher end steroids. I don't know why they just don't blood test both guys.

Didn't they blood test Jones?

http://instagram.com/p/wwRh1_MDCn/

So why are they only releasing results from urine tests. Wtf is going on

giphy.gif

Honestly we all need to stop commenting till everything is in and laid out as its getting ridiculous there releasing half truths and not the whole facts and people are basing opinions on them

Honestly we all need to stop commenting till everything is in and laid out as its getting ridiculous there releasing half truths and not the whole facts and people are basing opinions on them

Dunno about that.

All this unsettled dust is really doing it for me.

We get to weed out the posters who jump to conclusions from the ones who wait for definitive evidence.

Tests say he clean "bullshit, i read online it means hes taking steroids!"
sabu.png

shot yo ass up jealous hater
:russ:

I dont know, but its interesting how many Sherdoggers have endocrinology degrees isnt it?

What an elite and well-learned forum we have.

It doesn't make sense. If it doesn't make sense it's probably a lie.

Back