If Jones loses a battle with Gus does he....

sauser

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
get (and even take) an immediate rematch or does he fight DC next? Or does DC get the next title shot? Curious to how that would play out.

If he does lose, he will get an immediate rematch. But i don't think he should

If it's a close fight fans will want more servings of whoop ass. If one guy dominates back of the line. :icon_chee DC will be able to take both on at the same time after they have pummeled each other coming back from a bad knee.

If he loses I hope Gus makes him jump through hoops to get the fight after all this bs

It depends how he loses. Close split decision he might get a rerematch. If he gets starched DC will fight Gus.

I say no. That means he lost twice to Gus.

No they should have him fight a unranked guy and then have the rematch in NY when it's legal.

I doubt Jones wants another rematch after 2 beatings. Let him get ragdolled by DC

The real question is if he takes a brutal beating and loses, would Jones even want an immediate rematch?

i'm curious about this too, especially because i think dc will destroy jones, and gus has a good chance of beating jones. if i had to guess, i'd say jones will get an immediate rematch.

get (and even take) an immediate rematch or does he fight DC next? Or does DC get the next title shot? Curious to how that would play out.

Jones gets a pay cut and will go to HW and lose alot

Back