If Jones is Tyson then McGregor is Ali

please keep posting more Ace Ventura gifs in this joke of a thread

giphy.gif

I can't wait til Aldo puts a stop to this madness! Then Mendes could follow up with giving Mcgoof another whooping!

What if Jones isn't Tyson? I do't think he is comparable to Tyson really at all.

Stop, the kid has been here for 2 seconds, not worthy of a comparison to Ali at all, don't get me wrong the dude is exciting and has skill BUT he needs a ton more fights under his belt to even come close to maybe a thought of being mentioned in the same sentence as Ali

What if Jones isn't Tyson? I do't think he is comparable to Tyson really at all.

He's dominant like Tyson and has some personality issues like Tyson, but otherwise I tend to agree.

the respect and honor in martial arts will be lost forever if this man proves that arrogance and idiocy is the shortcut to money and fame in the UFC.

He's dominant like Tyson and has some personality issues like Tyson, but otherwise I tend to agree.

No. Just no.

Their respective dominances are wholly incomparable, as are their misconducts. There really are not any similarities at all between them.

Lol the Ufc hasnt been trying to mooch off Ali's name ever

AliJones.jpg

Hey, Beavis, notice I didn't even leave a source for it? You're a little too quick to take people serious. But, my last statement was serious. Like I said, the real proof is in McGregor getting the next title shot over the much more deserving and beloved Edgar. It seems to me that they're banking on what they already know, that a fight with McGregor and Aldo will do serious business.

McGregor Aldo won't break 400k ppvs

Lol at biggest fight of the year

Stop, the kid has been here for 2 seconds, not worthy of a comparison to Ali at all, don't get me wrong the dude is exciting and has skill BUT he needs a ton more fights under his belt to even come close to maybe a thought of being mentioned in the same sentence as Ali

Read the OP, I'm saying if he delivers on his words and whoops Aldo. :)

Are you kidding? My mom just asked me about Conor and that's something she's never done with any other MMA fighter ever... not Brock, not Anderson, not Kimbo, not Rousey... Conor McGregor is the first MMA fighter that ever peaked her interest.

If anything, hardcore fans are the ones who hate Conor, mainstream already loves the guy.

Conor had sexual relations with your mom

Back