If Jones/Gus II goes down in Stockholm it will be the biggest UFC event ever.

hey how do you link the video to the exact time you want it to?

Go to the part where it says share; underneath there you can choose it.

Idk if the UFC will ever top the 90,000+ that PRIDE had. At least no time soon. With that said this fight should be another epic battle and of course Gus would have an advantage at home but Jones will stop him this time.

i dont know why people saying it will never happen in sweden. that's the only place it could be to get the exposure it deserves. Why take a pay cut b/c of Jones' feelings? Money is more important than Jones' feelings being hurt

this fight is going to be a huge payday the good ole boys in vagas. So many people giving Gus a chance. Its obvious Jones overlooked Gus fight 1, but Jones is so gifted he still won. This time around, Gus gets destroyed, regardless of location. Rooting for Gus though, can't stand Jones

Jones overlooked a fight he specifically asked for? :rolleyes:

The stupidity of jones nut-huggers is mind-boggling.

I think he's talking about some other footage, where he did indeed cry.

[YT]tQJ3Nestgj4[/YT]

5:03

And he can be seen crying, getting comforted by his coaches in another BTS video. But yeah, he's in tears because of disappointment rather than pain.

Bcuz he was borderlined robbed.
Yea yea I know. It was close. But it was the same damn thing as gsp getting the nod overbhendricks.

If you dont have jj or gsp semen in your eyes. This is what you agree to.

Cant wait for the rematch!! Id fly to Stockholm first class for this shit

Yeah, i can see it getting over 500K buys.

This would be a strong move by the UFC & something they NEED to do if they want this sport to continue to grow globally.

Every other champ has to fight American challengers on a regular basis in America. It's time to create an event elsewhere. The Swede's would pack out the stadium & the event would be special. Needs to happen but likely won't.

Maybe if they did it in Friends arena, the globe is way small for any record breaking events (attendance wise).

Maybe if they did it in Friends arena, the globe is way small for any record breaking events (attendance wise).

I read that it most likely would be Tele 2 Arena, which would make more sense than Friends I think. Not that it ever will happen...

I like your bias of showing JBJ all busted up but not showing Gus busted up. And oh BTW, Gus was crying after that fight too.

Anyway. I think JBJ torches Gus in a rematch and ends this "Viking" hype.

Waaaaaaa

I like your bias of showing JBJ all busted up but not showing Gus busted up. And oh BTW, Gus was crying after that fight too.

Crying-baby3.jpg

Eh, he showed like 90% of Jones' effective output in that fight, and barely any of Gus'. Seems to even out to me.

Also, it would be hard to show Gus all busted up like Jones, since Jones didn't really bust Gus up all that much.

omg I just want this fight to happen already!

Not to mention the lingering questions... Is Gus still in Jones' head?

ibtY46IvqfdDHi.gif

Pretty funny clip: Gus is cold as ice, ready to steal Jones' cigarettes. Meanwhile, Jones so tense he needs to exhale and do something goofy to shake off the ocular beatdown.

Can't wait for the new round of staredown vids.

TS i hope you mean in history of UFC but i honestly doubt it. If you think in history of MMA you are crazy ,if you think in history of any sport then every time Barcelona play against RM it's bigger than any rematch in history of MMA.

lol its so funny seeing these gus fans/jones haters reach for anything to make gus look good and jones look bad.

not even realizing their hero's career is pretty much over if jones beats him again.

nobody will want to see jones/gus 3 if jones already has 2 victories over him.

where can gus go from there? hw? according to jones haters jones would be dominated at hw so certainly the same would happen to gus no? cut to mw? lol no

so yeah enjoy this grace period while it lasts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back