If Jones/Gus II goes down in Stockholm it will be the biggest UFC event ever.

Not the most anticipated rematch (chuck / tito wins that)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQLTsOLR4QM#t=355

Please be so kind to tell me at what point this crying you speak of happened. Please do.

I think he's talking about some other footage, where he did indeed cry.

[YT]tQJ3Nestgj4[/YT]

5:03

And he can be seen crying, getting comforted by his coaches in another BTS video. But yeah, he's in tears because of disappointment rather than pain.

Probably will, since Scandinavian MMA fans are very nationalistic. Put a bunch of Swedes on the card and they'll be there.

Are we? Is that why I'm a Dane and don't watch Kampmann fights? And I've seen another Dane here say the same thing. That he's not a fan of Kampmann or pays any special attention to him.

That would seem odd if we are very nationalistic.

I think he's talking about some other footage, where he did indeed cry.

[YT]tQJ3Nestgj4[/YT]

5:03

And he can be seen crying, getting comforted by his coaches in another BTS video. But yeah, he's in tears because of disappointment rather than pain.
Thank you very much. I did agree with someone else that the tears were for dissapointment rather than being hurt. But I know what I saw. This dude tried called me retarded because he didn't see the DOCUMENTARY which I was talking about.

Are we? Is that why I'm a Dane and don't watch Kampmann fights? And I've seen another Dane here say the same thing. That he's not a fan of Kampmann or pays any special attention to him.

That would seem odd if we are very nationalistic.

I don't care for Gustafsson, or any other Swedish fighter either. Only reason I really want him to win is because I dislike Jones. Doesn't matter if it's Gus or Cormier, I just want Jones to lose.

First of all - you're hilarious.

Secondly:
Maybe you should link to it? When I google "behind the scenes ufc 165" (yeah, that's all you said), that's what comes up. I obviously can't just take your word for it.

I don't know how to post videos or GIFs(yet, don't judge me).

Pay attention next time. I'm not the type of person to make things up to benefit my POV. If I'm wrong, then I'll admit it, but I know what I saw. It's still real to me DAMMIT(That's a pro wrestling reference. I don't what you to take what I said literally. You have a track record of that already).

lol @ the ppl bickering about who was/wasn't crying after 165.

But yeah, as someone else pointed out the UFC has the rest of their PPV schedule planned out for the year. Unfortunately I don't think there's any way this goes to Sweden. It would be off-the-wall awesome if it did though, and I would very seriously consider going.

The champ does not fight in his opponents backyard.

They are not going to do a big or really any PPV from Sweden.

Would be a huge fight but won't happen because of the time differences.

I don't know how to post videos or GIFs(yet, don't judge me).

Pay attention next time. I'm not the type of person to make things up to benefit my POV. If I'm wrong, then I'll admit it, but I know what I saw. It's still real to me DAMMIT(That's a pro wrestling reference. I don't what you to take what I said literally. You have a track record of that already).

Yeah I catched that :icon_lol:

For youtube videos it's

and pictures/gifs you just right click whatever image you want to post and click "copy image's url" or whatever it says and then paste it inside these tags:
erhqns.jpg

Just quote this message and you'll see the raw text of it.

When did I bring up something about 'Murcia, buddy? I was I suppose to know he wasn't from 'Murica?

I just thought FS1 was an american channel.

Would be a huge fight but won't happen because of the time differences.

They'd have it at 4 AM here so it would match the PPV time in the US, Dana said it was possible.

Yeah I catched that :icon_lol:

For youtube videos it's

and pictures/gifs you just right click whatever image you want to post and click "copy image's url" or whatever it says and then paste it inside these tags:
erhqns.jpg

Just quote this message and you'll see the raw text of it.

I just thought FS1 was an american channel.

I know how to do it via my laptop, but I use Sherdog on my phone 99% of the time.

lol @ the ppl bickering about who was/wasn't crying after 165.

But yeah, as someone else pointed out the UFC has the rest of their PPV schedule planned out for the year. Unfortunately I don't think there's any way this goes to Sweden. It would be off-the-wall awesome if it did though, and I would very seriously consider going.

Yeah, theres a couple in Canada around Sept.-Nov., I'm guessing they'll go there.

this fight is going to be a huge payday the good ole boys in vagas. So many people giving Gus a chance. Its obvious Jones overlooked Gus fight 1, but Jones is so gifted he still won. This time around, Gus gets destroyed, regardless of location. Rooting for Gus though, can't stand Jones

Back