Rumored If Jon returns to 205 he was ducking Reyes, and if Adesanya fights Jan he was ducking Jones.

Nah Izzy gets points for moving up no matter what

(I don’t think he’ll do it tho - all talk)

the real duck is the fans who can't just accept that these fights aren't made by the fighters but the UFC, period. Only Conor has been able to shit talk his way into fights.

Israel should defend his title a few more times as should Jan - no more jumping up for super fights till you've defended and cleaned out your division (Granted Israel has mostly done that but a whittaker re-match is in order).

And Jan needs to defend a few times (Reye's rematch at some point, Santos, Glover, Rakic)

And maybe by this time Pereira (Alex) will be ready for the UFC and he can come and KO anyone from 170 to 205 who dares to stand with him.

I don’t blame Israel for fighting whoever is LHW champ at the time he moves up. It’s not his fault Jones went runnin’.

Giving props to Izzy here for so actively wanting to move up and challenge the best in a division above him.
His decimation of opponents who are arguably as skilled (if not more) than the contenders at LHW presents him as a better fighter compared to Jones P4P right now.
As much as I like Jon and his past accomplishments, I dunno if he has the drive and physical ability to defeat a fighter that presents as much danger as Cormier (or even more if Bones is averse to fast strikers) at this point. Could be very possible that Jon actually gets owned if the Izzy fight ever happens.

Izzy had always said that he was gonna move up in 2021.

Jones on the other hand vacated a title running from Reyes, I haven't seen this commitment to ducking since GDR ducking Cyborg.

The first part of your claim is right, the second isn't. Izzy always said he wanted to fight Costa first.

If Izzy moved up before fighting that flat footed bouncer you used to love (Costa)
100% you and all the other retards would say he's scared of him.

They’re professional cage fighters. If they were afraid of fighting ppl, they wouldn’t have chose said career path.

Back