If Jon popped a 4th time but was cleared as usual somehow, would you still support him?

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
If Jon 'Asterisk' Jones got caught with peds in his system again, then the golden snitch magically comes by and earns his yellow-enevelopes' worth, u still ridin with him dawg?

I kinda go by whatever the powers that be decree. I don't trust any of what is said by either side, so I will just enjoy the fights.

He already lost my support after 214. Was ready to write it off but the dude walks around acting like nothing happened, he won that fight and now is posting gifs of DC crying. Not that he'll give a fuck about me and my opinion but yeah, cant really support him after that. The irony is I rooted hard for him to beat DC the first time. Was legit a fan of the guy but fool me once....

Are we talking a pulse? Or are we talking Vitor vs. Weidmann levels? I’m flexible with my GOATs, and my morality in general.

Of course.

Jon doesn't really need PEDs, nor is there any evidence PEDs really do anything.

Of course.

Jon doesn't really need PEDs, nor is there any evidence PEDs really do anything.

Sherdog is literally full of brain dead morons.
IF THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING WHY WOULD THEY TAKE THEM?
IF HE DIDN'T NEED PEDS WHY SINCE HE HAS BEEN BUSTED HAS ALMOST EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS FIGHTS BEEN SO CLOSE?
WHAT IS LOGIC?

Edit: Jones both as a person and an athlete can go and fuck himself

Sherdog is literally full of brain dead morons.
IF THEY DIDNT DO ANYTHING WHY WOULD THEY TAKE THEM?
IF HE DIDN'T NEED PEDS WHY SINCE HE HAS BEEN BUSTED HAS ALMOST EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS FIGHTS BEEN SO CLOSE?
WHAT IS LOGIC?

Edit: Jones both as a person and an athlete can go and fuck himself

Don't be silly.

MMA is too easy for Jon, so he takes PEDs as a side thrill to see if he can get away with it.

Nobody actually takes performance enhancing drugs for a competitive advantage, come on. That's silly.

I'm not a fan of fighters am a fan of fighting, but I love seeing Jones keep winning cause it pisses off his haters. I also don't put stock into who pisses hot and who doesn't. PEDs are everywhere in high level athletics. You would have to be Naive to think that they aren't.

tenor.gif

Don't be silly.

MMA is too easy for Jon, so he takes PEDs as a side thrill to see if he can get away with it.

Nobody actually takes performance enhancing drugs for a competitive advantage, come on. That's silly.

Although I've never posted much I have lurked for more than 7+ years.. the last 6 months though, I'll visit Sherdog maybe once a month and can barely be bothered reading half the dribble people come up with.

Reactions: TR1
I don't care if someone takes PEDs against fighters on PEDs. (Pre USADA, PRIDE etc)

But Jones took PEDs against clean fighters after USADA. He looks very average without his full stack of supplements.

Jon was never my friend. I never supported him.

Back