If Jon Jones loses to Gus, and gets suspended from fighting, what will he do?

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I feel that if Jones loses to Gus, the UFC is going to stop backing him. They're changing all venue and state etc and praying that Gus wins in order to take that aura from Jones and keep it with the company while Jones deals with his legal issues and Athletic Commission issues.

What else can Jon Jones do? If I'm not mistaken, he's a party animal kind of guy... didn't go to college. Doesn't seem that he'll make a good coach or trainer based on his lack of discipline.

I personally think Jon Jones would make a great Ring Boy for Invicta. No joke, he's already practicing:

giphy.gif

He seems like he can make a living as a criminal. Maybe robbery or money laundering could be great options for him.

Idk, but he is def backed into the corner. His entire career depends on this fight.

Lead a good Christian life with his multiple baby mommas and stay out of trouble.

he will spiral out of control. and I'm counting on it

Fighting fully juiced and still losing is bad. I only know what I would do, which is laugh

maybe he can make a career managing social media accounts for celebrities? seems to be good at getting hits

Last edited:
Probably wait out his contract, sign with Rizin or a Russian promotion and build up his highlight real over seas. I will watch, probably not live though.

maybe he can make a career managing social media accounts for celebrities? seems to be good at getting hits

he would never get paid since he keeps deleting the posts he makes

Either fight overseas or jump to WWE.

Assuming Dana lets him.

He can work in coca production in Colombia.
gupta.history.of.cocaine.cnn.640x480.jpg

Last edited:
Then Gustafsson would become the #2 p4p best fighter in the world right next to the true p4p king Tj Dillashaw

He would need to sit down and re think his career over in a deep, meditative, pulsive pensive state

Probably get a light suspension and return for the trilogy before you can say "picogram"
<JonesLaugh>

Back