If Joe Calzzzzage fights

It's hard to look good when your opponent clinches immediately when you get within range for good punches.

Calzaghe would own RJJ. Yet again he'll prove everyone wrong, as he has for his last few fights.

You're honestly trying to tell me Joe has fought the top notch guys his whole career? Get off it. Crack that is.

I don't think I said that Joe has fought "top notch" guys his whole career.

I did say that with Joe being the undisputed champion, it should be up to his opponents to come and fight him where he wants the fight to take place.

Where was calzaghe when these lot were at their peak? Why is he fighting them now they are washed up?

Joe fought everybody at Super-Middlewight. Every Top guy and up-and-comer.
It just so happens that the US fans dont know anyone in the division.
He could have moved up to LHW or down to MW earlier but why should he??? Its his natural weight i dont see B-hop volunteering to fight Joe at S-MW

Joe fought everybody at Super-Middlewight. Every Top guy and up-and-comer.
It just so happens that the US fans dont know anyone in the division.
He could have moved up to LHW or down to MW earlier but why should he??? Its his natural weight i dont see B-hop volunteering to fight Joe at S-MW

Im from the UK mate, Hammersmith as a matter of fact, which top guys are you referring to? manfredo? kessler? Get real.

RJJ via a better tan! Seriously, I think people are getting way too hyped over Roy because of the Tito fight. It was a good fight, both guys looked good, Roy looked especially good. But, you have to consider that fight for what it was. Two fighters in the same point in their careers trying to pull out one last big fight. That hardly means they can do it again, and certainly not against fighters that are the best NOW. I don't see any Cinderella stories here. Calzaghe will make Roy look old and washed up and Pavlik will put him to sleep.

BS....Calzzzage wont be F'ing any one up.....he may throw a lot of punches but are they really clean and effective??? Patty cake, patty cake....wtf???? Did he land more then 3 solid shots the whole night??? true disappoitment...... :rolleyes:

G johnson > JC

Pavlick > JC

RJJ....Yep > JC

Only time will tell now.....he got the gift over Bhop.....not too many more gifts coming his way......

It's hard to look good when your opponent clinches immediately when you get within range for good punches.

Calzaghe would own RJJ. Yet again he'll prove everyone wrong, as he has for his last few fights.

Prooving everyone wrong? Yea, because he was only a 8-1 favorite against Manfredo and almost a 3-1 favorite against hopkins.

Fuck this thread and the majority of people in it.

I confused you with Bootydaddy but now realise your the one who bet against him. I wondered why you were being so biased against Joe but now I've got it.
What a load of horse shit you put on the last page!

No-one has fought the top guys their whole career name me one Boxer that has fought the best fighters every fight? Didn't think so.

Or is it because Joe stayed in Wales like you also stated?? So it's OK for fighters to stay in their own country fighting mediocre people if their from the USA but not anywhere else??? I get it!

RJJ via a better tan! Seriously, I think people are getting way too hyped over Roy because of the Tito fight. It was a good fight, both guys looked good, Roy looked especially good. But, you have to consider that fight for what it was. Two fighters in the same point in their careers trying to pull out one last big fight. That hardly means they can do it again, and certainly not against fighters that are the best NOW. I don't see any Cinderella stories here. Calzaghe will make Roy look old and washed up and Pavlik will put him to sleep.

I'll be honest. I didn't care much for the fight RJJ had with Tito. He still fought in spurts and had Tito in trouble a few times, but refused to finish him. I found the fight to be quite dull due to the fact that I knew with great certainty that Tito was going to lose.

Back