If Jiri loses rematch with Alex, will he move to MW?

Jiri is LHW Tony.

Doesn't have the right fundamentals
Has unorthodox striking
Relies very heavily on his chin/durability/recoverability
Uses his athleticism and natural power to smother his opponents
Trains like a madman and is prone to injury
And is just bat shit crazy sometimes

Dude's just hitting his prime now and already has a lot of miles. Hope he cleans up his defence or he's looking at a Tonyesque skid.
Tony was never a champion.

I'd rather him stay at LHW to be honest. There are some fun fights for him there still but it all depends on what he's gunning for. If he's only interested in titles then yeah, going to MW might be what he would need to do if he loses to Alex a 2nd time.

No. Move to HW dammit. Dude cuts serious amounts at LHW.

Jiri's getting dirtnapped
gq_10-essentials-gq-sports-10-essentials-jiri-prochazka.jpg

"Whenever you cross swords with an enemy you must not think of cutting him either strongly or weakly; just think of cutting and killing him. Do not try to cut strongly and, of course, do not think of cutting weakly. You should only be concerned with killing the enemy.”

Last edited:
Whenever you cross swords with an enemy you must not think of cutting him either strongly or weakly; just think of cutting and killing him. Do not try to cut strongly and, of course, do not think of cutting weakly. You should only be concerned with killing the enemy.”
Japanese Samurai were fucking dorks who would have lost the entire nation to 100 Romans from yesteryear. Hell, a viking raid party would probably take over that entire country lmao

Japanese Samurai were fucking dorks who would have lost the entire nation to 100 Romans from yesteryear. Hell, a viking raid party would probably take over that entire country lmao
Any seaborne attack by the Vikings would be a useless gesture when the Land of the Gods is divinely protected by the Tai Fun.

The few who made it to shore would be cut down by the Katana or put on display at zoos

Rome is just a vassal state of the Nippon.

Any seaborne attack by the Vikings would be a useless gesture when the Land of the Gods is divinely protected by the Tai Fun.

The few who made it to shore would be cut down by the Katana or put on display at zoos

Rome is just a vassal state of the Nippon.
gay

I don't mind where he wants to go. He'll bring dynamite either way. How he matches up against any top 5 MW sounds incredibly interesting. If he loses, I'd love to see a Dominick Reyes-Alex Pereira. Premature i know, but you know it would be fireworks.

Thought so.
If you really want to know I can read a lot of Japanese. My conversational and composition skills are fucking horrible though since I haven't used them in like 8 years.

Reactions: HHJ
Back