If Jiri loses rematch with Alex, will he move to MW?

Given how he has mentioned it recently I actually think so

I believe he wanted to move to MW before this fight was announced. I can definitely see that happening.
He said that he would like to test himself in MW after he reclaims LHW title.

Look at the bright side... if Jiri wins, we still have an active violent champ. Plus, Alex is going to HW to get that 3rd belt.

If Alex wins, well, we continue to get treated to the BMF that is Poatan and Jiri can bring his violence to MW vs Izzy or DDP.

He said that he would like to test himself in MW after he reclaims LHW title.
tall task, because if he loses this LHW title fight it is hard to see him getting a third fight for the belt in a short amount of time.

I hope so, That'd be amazing then I can live in a world where both Jiri and Alex are champions and it doesn't get better than that.

Look at the bright side... if Jiri wins, we still have an active violent champ. Plus, Alex is going to HW to get that 3rd belt.

If Alex wins, well, we continue to get treated to the BMF that is Poatan and Jiri can bring his violence to MW vs Izzy or DDP.
If Jiri wins, We're getting Jiri vs Alex III at MSG as the co-main of jones stipe

Jiri is LHW Tony.

Doesn't have the right fundamentals
Has unorthodox striking
Relies very heavily on his chin/durability/recoverability
Uses his athleticism and natural power to smother his opponents
Trains like a madman and is prone to injury
And is just bat shit crazy sometimes

Dude's just hitting his prime now and already has a lot of miles. Hope he cleans up his defence or he's looking at a Tonyesque skid.

Now that's a weight cut I wanna see. This will be difficult

I'd be excited to see him at MW. I think he murks DDP to be honest

Back