If Jews are a race, why do they look like their host countrymen ?

Jews are a people. Israel was their ancestral homeland or nation.

Judaism is their religion. But it is prretty much acceptable to lose the religion and be a Jew in good standing. They left or were driven out of their homeland and had sex with and had babies with people from other areas. You can convert to become a Jew. It is hard but I guess some people are now converting their race.

Forced Migration...interracial marriage....how does it work?

Last time I checked, Jew was a religion.
Their entire culture is based off a book.

Those are also jews (Great difference in appearance from the previous example)
ethiopian-jews-3.jpg

Last time I checked, Jew was a religion.
Their entire culture is based off a book.
So I could convert to Judaism and migrate to Israel?

I don't think it works like that.

Ethnoreligion is the word you're looking for
I never understood why people viewed Jew's as being a race. As far as I know Jew isn't a race, its a practice of religion and / or culture as far as I can tell. (But I can always be wrong on this subject matter) Being an National Israel born ethnic person is likely the closest thing to the origin of Jacob, Abraham, etc. I always thought that the people of Israel, were Israeli....like I said I could be wrong.

Why are you so worried about it? However if you're super interested because of intellectual curiosity its been exclusively studied. Have a look at pubmed.gov

LMAO! That's the dumbest thing I've ever read!
Hey everyone, let's check your DNA to see if you're muslim!

Ivanka Trump wasn't born a Jew.
She read a book, memorized the lines, and became a Jew overnight.
Judaism's racial nature is difficult to understand, but a little research goes a long way. Islam has no such racial component.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

Israel's immigration policy is easier to understand.

Julia_Latynina%5B1%5D.jpg

medvedev-united-russia-party.jpg

65295-timosenko-nun-durumu-kritik.jpg

Russian jews looks white to me

EDIT: As for identity i consider my self Russian. So pretty much European.

Russian people in general don't look white. They clearly look like 1/4ish Chinese at their whitest, usually more.

Last edited:
yeah its ridiculous

black israelites have as much of a jew claim as those living in isreal today
Not really. Most Jews have common ancestors from the Middle East, it just has been diluted to hell. They're like a lot of "Native Americans" today that don't resemble full blooded Natives

Interesting. So if 1,700+ years of living in Europe and mixing with Europeans doesn't make one European, what will it take?

How long does your ancestry have to go back? 2,000 years? 3,000? Will Ancestry.com run a background check to antiquity to confirm?

It would take identifying with the European culture that they've lived in for 1700 years. Most Jews still associate with the Middle Eastern culture of their 2,000 year estranged ancestors.

That's actually unbelievable to think of and it doesn't bode well for hopes of integration for all the millions of new refugees.

Not really. Most Jews have common ancestors from the Middle East, it just has been diluted to hell. They're like a lot of "Native Americans" today that don't resemble full blooded Natives
It's really hard not to LOL when you see an obese mid-50s white guy doing a tribal dance or something completely seriously..

Judaism's racial nature is difficult to understand, but a little research goes a long way. Islam has no such racial component.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Jews

Israel's immigration policy is easier to understand.

The problem is the Jewish religion fails to comprehend the human DNA anatomy properly.
There is a mountain of evidence that links human DNA to primate DNA, so therefore any form of religious DNA becomes irrelevant to the human species as a whole.
Otherwise we would have a shitload of starving Jewish Gorillas in the jungle unable to find Kosher food.

Back