IF JDS loses how long before he gets another title shot?

99Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
th

Last go he had to defeat one guy to get it. If he loses how many more fights before we see Cain vs. JDS IV?

2-3 wins when they realize no one beats him besides Cain.
Other way around too, Cain will be on a tear and they will realise JDS is the only one who can beat Cain.

Depends on how he gets beaten I spose, maybe he fights Bigfoot if he beats Hunt and if he brutalises him in the first he gets another shot. I love seeing these two fight anyway so I've got no problem if they fight seven times.

TS has his "Safe Filter" turned off on Bing...

3-4 depending on how he wins.

3-4 depending on how he wins.

So I'm assuming Mir vs. Overeem winner...Cormier vs. Big Nelson WInner
&Josh Barnett vs. whoever he's fighting winner..

He should probably be cut if he loses. Need to give others a chance at the UFC.

no just no! He's top 3 in the HW division you should only be cut if you drop considerably from the rankings in this case he won't

So I'm assuming Mir vs. Overeem winner...Cormier vs. Big Nelson WInner
&Josh Barnett vs. whoever he's fighting winner..

It really depends on how the division works out after the fight. Most likely the losers of a few of those.

Werdum is getting the next title shot but after him its anybody's guess. Obviously Junior can't fight for the title yet again so soon so depend on who of that group has the more impressive win will get a shot while the loser faces Junior.

I could see it as
Winner of Mir-overeem
Loser of Barnett vs Browne
Loser of Velasquez vs Werdum

Maybe another fight thrown in there depending on how the division shakes up and how those fights play out.

2 wins at least probably 3 if Cain remains Champ. If Cain gets ousted by Werdum he might find himself back into the title picture more quickly.

no just no! He's top 3 in the HW division you should only be cut if you drop considerably from the rankings in this case he won't

Easy cut for Dana to make, imo. No justification would be needed.

It depends on the way of defeat. If he gets a huge beaten like last time he never will get titleshot against Cain.

Like others have mentioned, a lot depends on how badly he's beaten. If the fight is exiting and close then he may get a shot after 1 fight again. If he gets his ass kicked and even finished again, it could be a very long time. This is also assuming Cain remains champ. If Cain loses the belt, then JDS can get his shot at the new champ a lot sooner.

Beat me to it. The UFC is a business, you know.

Let him fight in the other leagues and build himself back up and maybe one day he'd be back in the ufc.

My favorite fighter, but should he lose he will need at least 3 wins prob 4 before another shot. Too bad he will wipe out any contenders in the process should he lose to cain

If he loses again I don't know if he'll be the same(damage for the fight physical or mentally).
He might fade start losing to lower tier guys or up and comers.
Ps. Can someone make some shoops of the pic in the op?

Cormier should stop letting himself be used and stay in HW. he can fight for the title there.

2-3 or wins if Cain has the belt.

1 win if Cain takes a lose.

Back