If JDS beats Blaydes definitively does he deserve his rubber match with Stipe? Are you interested?

Interested in a rubber match between JDS and Stipe if JDS wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
As much as he clearly lost the last fight, he did win pretty convincingly against Stipe in the first fight. Would anybody be exited for the rubber match? I would watch. Seems like a fight you might want to pair with another title fight on a ppv, but it's not a terrible match.

At this point it is an "if" he beats blaydes, btw.

Lmfao why the fuck would he get shot before Ngannou?

As much as he clearly lost the last fight, he did win pretty convincingly against Stipe in the first fight. Would anybody be exited for the rubber match? I would watch. Seems like a fight you might want to pair with another title fight on a ppv, but it's not a terrible match.

1/3rd of recorded media members scored the first fight for stipe

stipe would starch him again

And Blaydes is Probably gonna hurt him tonight anyway

Pretty convincingly?? Lol.

1/3rd of recorded media members scored the first fight for stipe

stipe would starch him again

And Blaydes is Probably gonna hurt him tonight anyway
They were stupid. I watched.

JDS is my favorite hw but he ain't getting pass Blaydes. Sadly JDS is too past his prime and he's overlooking Blaydes. I hope he proves me wrong but I think Blaydes stops JDS after he mounts and smashes him

If JDS does get the W, he will need to fight again. Most likely against the guy that beat Greg Hardy

They were stupid. I watched.

I thought JDS won, but in no way did he win convincingly.

video-undefined-240AC7D400000578-35_638x368.jpg

Unlikely this will happen. JDS not beating BLaydes. But lets say he does... give him the loser of Ngannou vs Rozen next.

His time has passed, TS.

Great fighter, but not championship material anymore.

His time has passed, TS.

Great fighter, but not championship material anymore.
It's a weak division with a few comers. I know he lost a step when he traded the real girl that people liked to diss, but he could still be dangerous.

Unlikely this will happen. JDS not beating BLaydes. But lets say he does... give him the loser of Ngannou vs Rozen next.
What if Ngannou loses? Seriously doubt JDS is in a hurry to fight Frank again, especially since Frank had him turning his back towards him in sheer terror.

Ngannou/Rozenstruik winner should be next. I’d like to see JDS win at least one more fight first if he wins tonight. Perhaps against Volkov.

That would only be a 1 fight win streak. Needs at least 2 more.

I thought Stipe won the first 1 too, draw at worst

I don't care for it, don't think JDS is deserving yet

Nice B&B reference

Back