If it's not PEDs what else?

Getting antsy over victimless crimes should bring about some serious self-reflection.

Ok. So... You're being a douchebag because you think it's silly to consider a cocaine problem more dangerous/problematic than PED use?

I'm guessing you don't have any kids.

Ok. So... You're being a douchebag because you think it's silly to consider a cocaine problem more dangerous/problematic than PED use?

I'm guessing you don't have any kids.

Don't worry about me.

Who says he has a problem? Your fucking preacher at church? He seems like he's doing pretty well to me.

Anyone want to say that Jon Jones isn't doing pretty well in life? Homeboy's having a rough week—well sort of if you count making millions of dollars to win the biggest fight of your life rough, but overall things seem to be going good.

I'm not entirely clear on what that means, but I'm being serious?

It's been a while since I've seen the invocation of government propaganda. Am surprised to see it here.

You're going to deny the drug war is shameless and blatant government propaganda?

Have you done an ounce of research on this or are you wearing your DARE tshirt right now?

Don't worry about me.

Who says he has a problem? Your fucking preacher at church? He seems like he's doing pretty well to me.

Anyone want to say that Jon Jones isn't doing pretty well in life? Homeboy's having a rough week, but overall things seem to be going good.

Who says he has a problem? He's in treatment, chief. What evidence is there to the contrary? Unless, of course, you're with the the black helicopter shut-ins who think it's all a big Zuffa scam to protect a public image that's already fucked...

Lol. Trust me. I'm not worried. I feel sorry for you, but I'm at peace with the fact that the world will always need chum.

Brian Stann mentioned on the rogan podcast that he had heard there may have been mistakes in the collection process and has no idea how that it will hold up legally.

On three different tests on two different dates? Yeah, I don't think so.

You're going to deny the drug war is shameless and blatant government propaganda?

Have you done an ounce of research on this or are you wearing your DARE tshirt right now?

Seek help, bro. This kind of crazy went out of fashion when Clinton left the White House. Shouldn't you be a 9/11 "Truther"? Or... Holocaust denial never goes out of style with your crowd.

Unless, of course, you're with the the black helicopter shut-ins who think it's all a big Zuffa scam to protect a public image that's already fucked...

Every single utterance Dana and Co make is for PR and for selling their shit.

Every single celebrity that has ever announced that they're doing rehab did it to manage their public perception, which affects their earning potential.

It continues to amaze me how naive people are.

Who says he has a problem? He's in treatment, chief. What evidence is there to the contrary? Unless, of course, you're with the the black helicopter shut-ins who think it's all a big Zuffa scam to protect a public image that's already fucked...

Lol. Trust me. I'm not worried. I feel sorry for you, but I'm at peace with the fact that the world will always need chum.

He's chilling at a celebrity rehab spa, genius. Did your mother just birth you on the dusty ground?

And yes. I'm the paranoid one while you're afraid the devil's powder is coming to penetrate you in all ways evil.

Seek help, bro. This kind of crazy went out of fashion when Clinton left the White House. Shouldn't you be a 9/11 "Truther"? Or... Holocaust denial never goes out of style with your crowd.

No you should seek help, bro. You're the one who needs it.

The scary black people are coming to get you. And they're going to kill you with their demon weed grass and their evil jazz music.

They might even make you dance.

Every single utterance Dana and Co make is for PR and for selling their shit.

Every single celebrity that has ever announced that they're doing rehab did it to manage their public perception, which affects their earning potential.

It continues to amaze me how naive people are.

Ohhhh. So you are kidding. I'm sorry I got nasty there. Haven't had my coffee.

LOLOLOLOL. You guys (Shogun) are hilarious. Seriously. Or is it just one guy with two different accounts? If it's a solo effort it's freaky fucking genius. Like you should let me help you get a literary agent--yesterday.

Best,

F

Ohhhh. So you are kidding. I'm sorry I got nasty there. Haven't had my coffee.

LOLOLOLOL. You guys (Shogun) are hilarious. Seriously. Or is it just one guy with two different accounts? If it's a solo effort it's freaky fucking genius. Like you should let me help you get a literary agent--yesterday.

Best,

F

Do you have anything of substance to add or are you just dead set on impressing yourself with this conversation you're having with yourself?

listened to Stann on the JRE....so even the USADA said that these where indicators....Stann is such a suck up though....this is even worse than his fight analysis's

listened to Stann on the JRE....so even the USADA said that these where indicators....Stann is such a suck up though....this is even worse than his fight analysis's

I really like Stann usually, but homeboy knows when to play ball.

I don't blame him. I would, too.

One of the doctors stated there could have bee a multitude of issues that could have caused it.

Back