If it's not PEDs what else?

Goh

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
What other causes could be reason for Jones' weird T/E ratio?
examples please.

[YT]57Mva-3n7TY[/YT]

I was hoping for non trollish answers,shame.

Brian Stann mentioned on the rogan podcast that he had heard there may have been mistakes in the collection process and has no idea how that it will hold up legally.

Brian Stann mentioned on the rogan podcast that he had heard there may have been mistakes in the collection process and has no idea how that it will hold up legally.

Former Greg Jackson fighter supporting another Greg Jackson fighter

Goh, the reason you're getting troll answers is this is a fairly new problem. From what I've read today (while assisting writers for some news outlets) there are only rare health-related reasons why someone would have such a large disparity in T/E levels in the way Jones did.

Former Greg Jackson fighter supporting another Greg Jackson fighter

Also very much a company man and a guy that would 100% stand behind those he believes in, regardless of facts. I like the guy but he'd cover something up if he felt it "was in the best interest" like a good utilitarian.

unless he is missing a testicle or has rare/terminal illness...otherwise its PEDs.

A healthy young athlete, CANT be that low "naturally"

No surprise there.
Give it time, the PED story will pick up speed as the media grows some balls.

Peds or a serious medical condition or all 3 tests are wrong

Goh, the reason you're getting troll answers is this is a fairly new problem. From what I've read today (while assisting writers for some news outlets) there are only rare health-related reasons why someone would have such a large disparity in T/E levels in the way Jones did.

Also very much a company man and a guy that would 100% stand behind those he believes in, regardless of facts. I like the guy but he'd cover something up if he felt it "was in the best interest" like a good utilitarian.

I see, thanks for your answer.

I see, thanks for your answer.

No problem. There's still possibility something was amiss in the testing. But the fact there were 3 of them makes that highly unlikely.

From everything I've looked through in the last day, it's hard to imagine it's anything but a PED. That said, I believe we have to wait for the pre-fight test to see if the T levels are magically normal.

Shortly before the test: alcohol + overtraining + coke + no sleep. Not saying it was that but maybe that would be enough to lower his T that much

It legit could be prior brain damage, testicular damage, an underlying illness or overtraining.

That being said, I'm guessing that brain damage to the extent where it affects test production would either be reported if it occured in a single incident or we would have much more of low test stemming from this reason since a lot of fighters have accumulated more damage than Bones. The same goes for testicular damage and any illness he might have/had.

Regarding overtraining, I'm guessing Greg Jackson is a good enough of a coach not to let his star athlete overtrain to the point where he has test levels lower than the bottom 5% of the population.

Among competing hypotheses, the one with the fewest assumptions should be selected - in this case PED usage.

Damn, I had no idea this place had so many endocrinologists. You guys should get together, and use your medical knowledge to find a cure for aids, or cancer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back