If it weren't for Conor, then no one would care about EPO TJ

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score

TJ didn't really start to become famous until Conor called him a snake in the grass. TJ was really smart by owning it and making it his moniker. Ever since then, even before TJ failed the test or the Henry fight, he was constantly criticized. Its like everyone jumped on the "Fuck with TJ" bandwagon after the snake comment. The MMA community tarnished his popularity, but then when he won the title back that seemed to stop talking shit about him. Faber called him a bad training partner, same with Cody.

TJ cheated yes, and its terrible, but how come everyone ganged up on TJ while not caring that Jones has popped like a million times now? Seems like he has got the worst gripe compared to others who have failed in the past. Does anyone actually think Marlon, or any of the other top bantamweights aren't doing the same?

Never forget
hqdefault.jpg

Yeah we would cuz we don't care about Criminal Conor , and TJ is just a sore loser turned cheater.

Can anything happen without some conor fan boy making a thread about conor.

I think I get what you're saying, TS. Yes, it's an interesting pattern. Anything Conor touches starts shining like gold, then eventually turns into a disaster. Ido Portal, TJ, now it seems Kavanagh's best days are behind him. Only Artem The GOAT is safe from the curse.

I don't watch tuf so that's not going to apply to a lot of us.

Jon Jones didn't cheat TS.. he popped from contaminated dick pills the first time.. The second time was an act of god the 4th 5th and 6th times he popped were down to the erm... an illegal substance he didn't take/have any knowledge of taking

Like I said Jon is innocent and had been cleared by USADA

Can anything happen without some conor fan boy making a thread about conor.

Fan boys? As if half the Conor threads flooding here aren't made by haters

TJ cheated yes, and its terrible, but how come everyone ganged up on TJ while not caring that Jones has popped like a million times now?

What the fuck are you talking about? Jones gets more hate then any other fighter for juicing

What the fuck are you talking about? Jones gets more hate then any other fighter for juicing

Seems like the community is split. Hardcores care, but casuals and Jones fans really dont give a shit.

He was champ and a good fighter. We would care without Conor.

Unless your a bitch ass casual.

Back