If it was anybody else making the towel comment, he'd be immediately cut and banned from the UFC

I must've said that somewhere. Maybe I did, will you provide a quote, please, or stop crying like a woman?

Lol at "like a woman". And by being outraged by Conor's poor sportsmanship and ignoring Khabib's dangerous response, it is logical to conclude that you think the former is a much more serious issue than the latter.

Freedom of speech, people. Why is religion off limits? Maybe religious people should just ignore those who disagree with their religion.

But Conor gets a pass... how surprising!
Gotta love uncle Dana's business model. His company's holier-than-thou, politically correct attitude looks so laughable and so ridiculous when we take under consideration the current situation.
Discuss.
lol. noone would get cut for that, but obviously it will take alot more for the ufc to cut ties with conor than with some random scrub. i suppose that bothers you?

holier than though politically correct attitude? first i've ever heard them called that....

Folk forget the GOAT trash talker.

Chael P Sonnen said that Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer and instead of saying hey i gave myself cancer he went and made out he was some hero on a bike. This was all WAY before Lance got caught.

So whenever someone wants out their contract they just make a slur against Islam. Yeah OK.....

Engage your brain.

It hasn't gotten to the main stream and nothing is ever done until something gets to the main stream. This is just proof that UFC is still a niche sport for pink hair mohawk sporting dirt bags who wear Tapout t shirts in public.

Who cares. It’s such a weak comment and how people get offended is the real offense.

Those photos are ridiculous and should be ridiculed.

I’ll call her a towel to her face.

Quit being offended world.
You're going to break into Khabib's house so you can say it to her face?

This is upside down stupid. A man forces his wife to wear a towel over her head and I'm guilty for noticing it? Conor did nothing wrong.

I laugh at the people who still get outraged over double standards for different levels of fighters than I do laugh at the actual double standard.

You seriously think any promotion is going to take that stance against their biggest star? Gimme a break

It could be a lot worse than being called a towel. Imagine you had to actually dress up as a towel on your wedding day because of some backwards ass tradition.

That 'towel' covering aint the norm and is probably more tribal than anything -got muslim buddies and they think its crazy. Similar to Hasidic Jewish women shaving their heads only to wear wigs cuz their hair is considered nudity.

upload_2019-4-5_21-7-41.jpeg

Back