If it was anybody else making the towel comment, he'd be immediately cut and banned from the UFC

TRT Champion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
But Conor gets a pass... how surprising!
Gotta love uncle Dana's business model. His company's holier-than-thou, politically correct attitude looks so laughable and so ridiculous when we take under consideration the current situation.
Discuss.

2xp48r.jpg

Easy, White Privilege and Dana who knows for a fact that he can still make millions off Conor...

No they wouldn’t lmao. Stop crying, it’s the fight game not tumblr.

Who cares. It’s such a weak comment and how people get offended is the real offense.

Those photos are ridiculous and should be ridiculed.

I’ll call her a towel to her face.

Quit being offended world.

Well Conor isn’t just anybody so yes he get a free pass

No use in crying imo

If it was anybody else who did this, they would have been done.
vid_conor.0.jpg

when has anyone ever been cut from the ufc for making fun of how someone dresses?

absolute rubbish

I don’t know about that. It’s more or less just really bad and unfunny humour. It’s hard to even be offended by it, it’s so stupid. Like go to any playground and I bet you’d hear better trash talk.

A towel...Ouch. I mean seriously.

Personally I think it’s just lame. But everybody has an agenda. McGregor, Khabib, and Dana. I know what the agenda of McGregor, and Dana are. I’ll find out eventually what Khabib’s real deal is.

people aren't offended by that dumb fck lame ass towel insult...
it's not that, it's that you can't say anything. They want to shut everyone up and be immune from every criticism, many of which are justified.

I don’t know about that. It’s more or less just really bad and unfunny humour. It’s hard to even be offended by it, it’s so stupid. Like go to any playground and I bet you’d hear better trash talk.

A towel...Ouch. I mean seriously.

Personally I think it’s just lame. But everybody has an agenda. McGregor, Khabib, and Dana. I know what the agenda of McGregor, and Dana are. I’ll find out eventually what Khabib’s real deal is.

Real talk.

I bet Khabib has some frightening opinions.

White boi Jon Jones would have to murder someone to get kicked out of UFC.

No they wouldn’t lmao. Stop crying, it’s the fight game not tumblr.
Exactly.
Every fighter should be able to say whatever vile, inflammatory thing they want!
"I'm going to rape your wife to death and make your children eat her corpse."

Can't wait for it

Back