Media If Islam pulls out with an undisclosed injury this will be why

I know it's quite a few because I always see people complaining about it, but how many times has he pulled out of a fight exactly?

I dont remember the Shadow Realm being this beautiful.
Martins blessh.
tumblr_nvomsie9v41tugoyjo2_500.gifv

If he pulls out again...i say he never fights for a title...dudes unreliable to show up ...not worth the investment as champion
Lol people said the same thing about Khabib and he tied the LW defense record. Shit happens but you can't deny the man his opportunity (if he warns it). Tony and khabib were in a similar position

I know it's quite a few because I always see people complaining about it, but how many times has he pulled out of a fight exactly?
Not as often as people imply. He pulled out due to injury 3 times. 2 of his fights were canceled because of Covid. And he got pulled out once because he was flagged for a ban substance that was prescribed for him post surgery.

3 by injury
3 by out outside forces

Islam got a good pull out game but he got nothing on Khabib the real king off pull out.

And you got guys like Barboza what never pulled out ever in the ufc

The dirt biking he does it more dangerous and likely to result in injury. Riding horses is pretty safe comparatively.

Back