If Islam looses to RDA ...Khabib

Serbinator85

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Khabib Will have to come out retirement. His plan to have islam become champion will be derailed by 3 years minimum if he ever gets to top.

If Islam loses then I wouldn't be surprised if Chuck Liddell fights Conor McGregor in 15 years time to redeem the loss in a Mike Tyson OAP promotion.

Man, it would be awesome if Khabib came back and submitted RDA. Goat

All im saying is his father wanted islam to be champ and khabib to step aside but if Islam is failing why would he stop at his peak?

Yeah RDA vs a pressure wrestler. He will for sure win. Worked out so well for him for the last hundred times
RDA is good against opponent his size, we saw than in the Kevin lee fight

Yeah if Islam loses to RDA - then it really only makes sense for Khabib to come out of retirement. I can't think of any other reason for why Khabib would come out of retirement aside from this.

Dana - is that you?

Will Khabib corner Islam?
Will Javier Mendes corner Islam?
Javier is chilling in Uzbekistan right now.
The fight is in one week.

What is up with so many people not knowing how to spell the word "lose". It's really not that hard to know the difference between "loose" and "lose".

RDA is good against opponent his size, we saw than in the Kevin lee fight
That fight was mainly the incompetence of Fighter Kevin Lee. Like most of FKLs loses. Im sorry but i cant consider a guys who loses to Michael Chiesa anything other than a sacrificial lamb in this fight.
Islam is vastly unproven and might very well be overrated, but RDA is not the guys he used to 6 years ago and sytlistically he is cherrypicked for Islam.

Islam should be able to grind this one out, but RDA carries KO power at LW and Islam’s been out before so watch out

That fight was mainly the incompetence of Fighter Kevin Lee. Like most of FKLs loses. Im sorry but i cant consider a guys who loses to Michael Chiesa anything other than a sacrificial lamb in this fight.
Islam is vastly unproven and might very well be overrated, but RDA is not the guys he used to 6 years ago and sytlistically he is cherrypicked for Islam.
You clearly didn't see the fight, kevin lee lost because RDA outpaced him, nothing to do with incompetence, actually lee fought like chiesa did, but unlike chiesa the fight was 5 rounds. RDA was the CLEAR better fighter in this fight.

The only reason chiesa won is because he was much bigger than RDA / the fight was only 3 rounds, and chiesa was gassed bad after the fight ... add the the 2 more rounds, and you have the same result as the kevin lee fight.

1195707783.jpg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back