If i were Bisping i'd retire

DaffodilMcWoozy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's 36 years old, and the way he looked against Anderson even tho he won, it didnt convince me that he can hang with the best anymore. If he does retire now, he'd be going out in a great note. Its not worth the health risks at this point. Also he already has a good job as an analyst.

Lol so he hangs with one of the best and you don't think he can hang with the best?

I was ready to flame, but you make fair points. He'll do it when he's ready, and loses the fire.
He's got a great future ahead of him after a few more purses

He may get his first title shot ever and he's worked hard to get there. Why would he retire now without going for the gold?

I was ready to flame, but you make fair points. He'll do it when he's ready, and loses the fire.
He's got a great future ahead of him after a few more purses
I feel he'll do it after getting knocked out 3 times in a row like so many have

I think he should keep going. Hes about makin money and he can still do that. His style works for longevity and he is still improving. There are other money fights like this, he could have,with diaz and machida.

i kind of agree but most fighters don't know when to call it a day.

I expect him to look for winable money fights, like diaz for example. I think he knows he would get hurt by the top guys in his division.

Hmmmm this thread won't hold water it has leaks everywhere

its like cung le's face

454016850.0_standard_709.0.jpg

i kind of agree but most fighters don't know when to call it a day.

I expect him to look for winable money fights, like diaz for example. I think he knows he would get hurt by the top guys in his division.

i guess so but he was just saying yesterday he wanted the title shot. He made his mind up fast.

He just got the biggest win of his career and could get his first title shot if Romero gets suspended. And you want him to retire?

If he wants to leave on a high note, he'll get no better than this. The Bisping no doubt always dreamed of being the champ, yet he always fell at the last hurdle. While he still could never win the title, he probably feels like he's done the next best thing or even something greater by having a victory over the one who his regarded as the GOAT MW and a GOAT overall.

Really, there's nothing left for him to do, just like Anderson.

I thought he looked better than he ever did. He should be pushing for that title shot. 3 wins one over the former goat. Your talking as if he beat Anderson after he had a string of loses. Anderson only lost to one other guy in the UFC.

The thing is,he has been doing well,and wasnt ready to retire yet anyway. Even if anderson woulda beat him he probably would have kept fighting. He's not losing any fights he should have won.

He's 36 years old, and the way he looked against Anderson even tho he won, it didnt convince me that he can hang with the best anymore. If he does retire now, he'd be going out in a great note. Its not worth the health risks at this point. Also he already has a good job as an analyst.
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO....not with all the money he gonna make fighting either Diaz or Silva again.... OR BOTH...Then Retire Yes.. he has a wife and lots of rugrats to feed

Back