If I was TJ...

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
I would roid so hard for the next 2 years. Take everything. Make TRT Vitor look like a kitten. Take EPOs, IPOs, anything.

I mean, what does he have to lose? In 2 years he will be 36 years old and no longer on PEDs. 33 year old TJ ON PEDs got knocked out by a small child. Does that mean an infant can knock out 36 year old TJ without PEDs??

I would roid so hard for the next 2 years. Take everything. Make TRT Vitor look like a kitten.

I mean, what does he have to lose? In 2 years he will be 36 years old and no longer on PEDs. 33 year old TJ ON PEDs got knocked out by a small child. Does that mean an infant can knock out 36 year old TJ without PEDs??

Doesn't he still have to be tested in that 2 year window?

except he still has to be tested for those 2 years bud

if hes smart he will BEG Dana to cut him. Maybe offer WME 25% of all his future fight purses, and go play out the rest of his career overseas doing the TrTor method.

Why not?

It's worked for Juicehead Jones. Guy can indefinitely pulse for Turinabol with no consequences.

There aren't enough threads about this?

He has the “pulse” clause now

Believe it or not, the time off will probably be healthy for TJ's mental health. Just because he'll be older doesnt mean his chin is going to deteriorate.

I have a feeling after two years he will come back and be top 5 quick.

Dilly gonna be sent to Asia with MM. MM looking like he fell into a fucking pharmacy.

If i was TJ i would fight USADA and say i took nothing. Even tho he would still get ban some would believe him, this way everyone knows he's a complete cheater..

If i was TJ i would fight USADA and say i took nothing. Even tho he would still get ban some would believe him, this way everyone knows he's a complete cheater..

True, but it shows his mindset. He's a nasty little bastard.

I would roid so hard for the next 2 years. Take everything. Make TRT Vitor look like a kitten. Take EPOs, IPOs, anything.

you reaslise he will still be being tested right?

Or roid your fuckin face off and fight for One Championship

if he chooses to leave the USADA testing pool during this time, and then come back, everyone will know he's been juicing, and he'll be roasted whether he wins or loses. plus, all kinds of long term metabolites could show up....

Believe it or not, the time off will probably be healthy for TJ's mental health. Just because he'll be older doesnt mean his chin is going to deteriorate.

I have a feeling after two years he will come back and be top 5 quick.
I think he will get knocked out more frequently, just like his fellow former TAM doper, chad mini Mendez

True but as much knowledge he had he shoulda just done what jones did and pulsed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back