if I was Reyes

Red Dragoniop

LITT ROMNEY
@Brown
Reaction score
Should be shopping for knee braces and eye patches' to get ready for his afterparty
Jones bless
giphy.gif

If you were Reyes, Reyes wouldn't be fighting in the UFC. Because well....... he'd be you.

Hoping he spams leg kicks on jones all night. Thiago almost did it. Thiago must be the only mma fighter smart enough to listen to us sher bros about this shit.

Jon Jones is going to Bill Cosby Reyes’ ass
95C4CE08-0A95-4D8C-9807-79E8038520BC.jpeg

Hoping he spams leg kicks on jones all night. Thiago almost did it. Thiago must be the only mma fighter smart enough to listen to us sher bros about this shit.
When Jones throws those oblique kicks he has 100% of his weight on the back leg and he is standing nearly vertical. If someone were to land a leg kick on that knee at that time...game set match and career over. I could not agree more but who could pull it off?

If I was Reyes I would stomp on Jon's damaged toes. He wears bandages on his left big toe for a reason. I don't understand why no one ever attacks it. It was literally hanging off after his fight with Chael. It has to be compromised.

There is a reason Winklejohn has protectivte glasses on while holding pads for Jones

Back