If I lose my interest in MMA after all these years...

Actually it’s exactly the opposite because I care a whole lot

If you care about MMA, then the actions of three people shouldn't change that. It sounds like you're more interested in drama and big names than MMA itself, because good fights are good fights regardless of who is fighting, and there's plenty of fantastic talent in the UFC (and other organizations!) beyond the names you mentioned.

When Jones, Conor, Dana, or USADA are getting you down just remember that at least Ronda Rousey is gone.

2 of the most exciting fighters in the sport is making you lose interest?

I think MMA has too much good to offer to turn your back on it.

That being said, i fully understand that Conor McGregor (or the fact that rankings don't matter for his matchmaking) and the proven cheater Jones p*ss you off.

In literally any sport people throw sh*t at you non stop if you're a cheater, yet this forum is full, and i mean full of people who're continuously praise Jones and/or completely ignore that he's a proven cheater.

Also: many people on here want the fighters to have full access to/allowance for all kinds of PED's but immediately post "RIP, gone way too son!" if a fighter dies because of the absurd amounts of PED's he's taken.

Here are the responsible participants, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, Dana White and finally USADA!
I’m really getting turned off by their corruptions and scams!
Are you also bothered or am I the only one?
There’s many more promotions out there perhaps watch one of them it could spark your interest again

Both these fighters revolutionized the sport

Wasteland this garbage thread

I hate what the UFC has become.
How did we get here? How has the UFC become a combination of a reality show and TMZ?

I still love the shit out of MMA but I'm a nerd. All but like 2 friends of mine jumped off the wagon years ago. Admittedly I only have 3 friends.

mcrat is not enteraining to me,
jones is a doping cheat,
white is a goof and MMA would do as well without him,

it's not because you like this or that that everybody has to like the same.
if you're a fan of those you're the one who's not a true fan of fighting you're a fan of reality-tv type drama and popularity contests
<{anton}>

Right. What attracts is the raw reality of two dogs going at it with all they've got. The cheats, bullshit talk, hand picked career and fake personas take make it uninteresting.

That's why Chuck was so loved. That's why people don't let go of PRIDE. That's why Goldie, that goofy fool, can never be replaced. They were raw. Even the juiced up PRIDE fighters are given a pass because they were all on equal grounds.

Plenty of trash talk and personas in pride. Those guys weren't on even ground when people like Sakuraba were in the ring fighting wanderlei. Plenty of careers were built within the safety net of pride management to make stars out of those they saw as popular

Back