If I lose my interest in MMA after all these years...

The ufc....where the best fight the best, oops I mean where cm punk fights mike Jackson.

The ufc....where the rankings don’t matter and the belts are made up.

Here are the responsible participants, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, Dana White and finally USADA!
I’m really getting turned off by their corruptions and scams!
Are you also bothered or am I the only one?

Right. What attracts is the raw reality of two dogs going at it with all they've got. The cheats, bullshit talk, hand picked career and fake personas take make it uninteresting.

That's why Chuck was so loved. That's why people don't let go of PRIDE. That's why Goldie, that goofy fool, can never be replaced. They were raw. Even the juiced up PRIDE fighters are given a pass because they were all on equal grounds.

Not that much if a fan if you think the Ufc is mma and that there aren't shifts in up and coming fighters and promotions and how pretty much things change in life in the daily. Wait it out if you don't like certain aspects of a promotional practice.

Conor McGregor - the most entertaining fighter in the past 5 years. In cage and outside.

Jon Jones - arguably the GOAT, undisputed the most skilled fighter in MMA history, fought through a murderers row and beat them all

Dana White - turned human cock fighting into a 4 billion business. He has made every single fight the fans wanted ... (Aside GSP vs Silva, but that was the Canadians fault)

If you hate these guys you are far from a true fan. They literally built big part the game
Everyone you listed there fucking sucks. Cancers are what they are.

USADA is number 1 and Reebok is a joke. This is an individual sport not teams let's let guys wear what they want. Remember Tom Lawlors entrances, way better than Anderson Aldo.

Dana's been the kinda goat that 'doggers dont like. Chasing all the goat fights most of the time.

Here are the responsible participants, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, Dana White and finally USADA!
WTF Jones done to you, he is not great outside of ring like Khabib but he only make problems for himself

Nobody cares.

WTF Jones done to you, he is not great outside of ring like Khabib but he only make problems for himself
You must have forgot the event where people had tickets and hotel rooms and fighters were cutting weight and they changed cities because of Jones or the PPV that was canceled last minute cuz of him.

I've learnt to stop caring that much over the years. "Oh they're doing a fake nonsense BMF belt? Guess thats whats gonna happen then."

yeah I see what you mean, I am considering watching more of the other orgs, the fighters might not be as good as in the UFC, but the matchups are more fair and it's more sportlike than pure entertainment like the UFC does.
specially PFL, I think they're on to something, as there is a public who's not watching MMA for the trash talk unlike the conrat fans, but for the actual fighting

Conor McGregor - the most entertaining fighter in the past 5 years. In cage and outside.

Jon Jones - arguably the GOAT, undisputed the most skilled fighter in MMA history, fought through a murderers row and beat them all

Dana White - turned human cock fighting into a 4 billion business. He has made every single fight the fans wanted ... (Aside GSP vs Silva, but that was the Canadians fault)

If you hate these guys you are far from a true fan. They literally built big part the game

mcrat is not enteraining to me,
jones is a doping cheat,
white is a goof and MMA would do as well without him,

it's not because you like this or that that everybody has to like the same.
if you're a fan of those you're the one who's not a true fan of fighting you're a fan of reality-tv type drama and popularity contests

Just you. Fucking twink.
I enjoy mma for the matchups, the intensity and the worship of the just bleed god. Who the fuck cares about what Conor and Jones does outside the octagon.

actually jones uses PEDs so the issue is not outside the octagon but directly related to what hapens inside
if you enjoy MMA for the matchus but are not bothered mcrat gets numerous shots out of popularity rather than results you're more of a popularity contest fan

Yeah screw Usada.

You get a steroid! She gets a steroid!
EVERYBODY GETS A STEROIIIIIIIID!!!

sounds like most of it centers around your belief that there is a giant conspiracy with regards to jones. if you get over that, and actually trust that there isn't a giant global conspiracy ring protecting jon jones you'll probably be happier. or, you can believe in a conspiracy and be angry.

3 out of the 4 you mention brought in a lot of new fans, so I think mma will let you go, TS...

The sport will always have some issues like the ones OP brings up (like the worked fights, freakshow fights and biased judging of PRIDE.)

But it is still interesting and exciting to me.

If it isn't to you or OP anymore, don't watch.

tenor.gif

Back