If I lose my interest in MMA after all these years...

I'm gonna keep watching for 2 reasons.

1 I fuckjng love MMA at the highest levels.

2 I want to be able to tell my kids kids about all the shady shit that went on in my day.

MMA is a sport
all the people you list work for a promotion within the sport
all you need to do is watch bellator or onefc or rizin

Here are the responsible participants, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, Dana White and finally USADA!
I’m really getting turned off by their corruptions and scams!
Are you also bothered or am I the only one?
I am in total agreement with you on this ...I am straight up losing interest in the ufc and I am on my last legs with watching any more fights...with the fixed fights ....Dana whites's lies...the Jon Jones being ALLOWED to fight w/ banned substances...USADA being corrupt and in UFC's pocket ....and outright stupidity of people who can't see what's going on...I can't take it no more ...and I used to love this sport....now I don't order any ppvs....I don't even check to see who wins until late the next day....you guys can have this version of the UFC.

For me its no so much those people you named, although i wouldn't mind if all of them left the sport for good. For me, its all the true warrior's are either retired, or should retire. And all we are left with now is B level athletes trying to point fight to win mma fights because they can't make it in higher paying sports.

There is so many good match up in a year.
We need to pick the fight we like and stop watching drama

I for one am devastated. How will we carry on without you?

Guys it's over. Time to shut the UFC down.

USADA I can agree with the other three is just you being an idiot.

I've already lost interest. I pick and chose which cards i watch. Kind of the same way Conor picks and choses his opponents. UFC has become a joke.

If I lose my interest, it will be because the fights we want to see start getting harder to make.

I'll get on here and keep up to date but I don't really watch live events anymore

ShadyCheapAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

Nobody here gives a shit if you lose interest in MMA, so you do you.

I'm pretty sure I'm losing interest here at 40.

May need to find another sport.

Bowling?

<{titihmm}>

Back