If I lose my interest in MMA after all these years...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Here are the responsible participants, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, Dana White and finally USADA!
I’m really getting turned off by their corruptions and scams!
Are you also bothered or am I the only one?

giphy.gif

What else can you watch?
Boxing ? Canelo vs ggg speaks volume about corruption.
Wwe? Well ok

I like it, it reminds me of Pride.

Here are the responsible participants, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor, Dana White and finally USADA!

I'm becoming a pfl fan, but I don't think much of anything would stop me from watching combat at the highest levels.

Sure it bothers me but, the story is not over yet. Alot can happen

Just you. Fucking twink.
I enjoy mma for the matchups, the intensity and the worship of the just bleed god. Who the fuck cares about what Conor and Jones does outside the octagon.

Stop making threads.

I can only pray that it happens

So everything you mention is all UFC, why not watch other MMA? Are you a fan of MMA or a UFC fan?

for me not Conor but Dana, USADA, yep

Conor McGregor - the most entertaining fighter in the past 5 years. In cage and outside.

Jon Jones - arguably the GOAT, undisputed the most skilled fighter in MMA history, fought through a murderers row and beat them all

Dana White - turned human cock fighting into a 4 billion business. He has made every single fight the fans wanted ... (Aside GSP vs Silva, but that was the Canadians fault)

If you hate these guys you are far from a true fan. They literally built big part the game

Jones and McGregor are just two people. There are literally hundreds of people on the roster aside from them. Between the two of them that's maybe 3-5 fights year you can skip and still enjoy 41 other UFC events.

Once again 800 people on roster. You don't like two. So you wanna give up a sport you enjoy entirely. I think you are being dramatic.

Personally, I think Dana and USADA get a bad rap on Sherdog one that I don't think they deserve

Back