If Holm managed to win...

Come on man. You dont believe that!
JJ is the daughter of JBG and turn her opponents faces into pulp. Holm not so much.

She may not be the killer Jed is, but if she strung a couple of these together, she'd be on her way:

00.gif

tumblr_n0g9yfc3sI1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mq9hli6QKf1qhndw9o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n6zigb2ld21ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Are you kidding? Paper-champ DC is fighting Gus coming off a 1st round KO loss because Jones is gone. And that fight is happening because Anthony "half a million to show makes me not care about the outcome" Johnson showed up with enough gas to go 1 round. The division is a joke without Jones insofar as they can't put legit fights together and have to shell out big money just to give the appearance of one.

And Ronda doesn't have a hype-train. She has a dominant-run train. Holly will be an instant celebrity if somehow she wins but she will only hold the belt until rematch. It will hekp Holly a shit-ton. It won't hurt Ronda. If anything people will be paying out the ass to see what Ronda does to someone after getting beat.

And who is really in line after Gus? Bader almost got a title shot.

if mighty mouse had a baseball bat and a taser could he beat jon jones? pretty big IF there ts

She may not be the killer Jed is, but if she strung a couple of these together, she'd be on her way:

00.gif

tumblr_n0g9yfc3sI1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mq9hli6QKf1qhndw9o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n6zigb2ld21ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Yeah but thats pre UFC. I dont see her being able to do that.
And still JJ is so much more of a killer and a fan favorite

And who is really in line after Gus? Bader almost got a title shot.
Yeah and the crazy thing is Bader had a good argument simply because of the timing. You got like 3 good contenders (AJ, Gus, DC) jockeying for a paper belt, 2 of which you had to give title shots to coming off of losses because Jones is gone. Which is why Bader had the argument. Had Jones been there it isn't even a discussion.

There literally could not have been a worse time for Jones' absence. Had he been there AJ would have fought him and DC/Gus could battle it out for who deserves the rematch. At least that is two legit huge title fights and it gives some time for others to add to their resume. The division without Jones is a bad look right now.

Yeah but thats pre UFC. I dont see her being able to do that.
And still JJ is so much more of a killer and a fan favorite

I think she has the skill to. It seems to be more a level of her confidence. If she can get her confidence up, I could see her doing stuff like that to a number of 135ers.

I think she has the skill to. It seems to be more a level of her confidence. If she can get her confidence up, I could see her doing stuff like that to a number of 135ers.

I dont know much about Holly to be honest but:
Holly STARTED training at Jackson-Winklejohn's at the age of 16. Ya know, the best MMA gym in the world (arguably).

She's been a Pro MMA fighters about 3 weeks longer than Rousey. 9-0 in MMA.

But I guess she is still unskilled, a soccer mom a stripper or a nobody good in SD eyes.

Back