If Holm makes it out of the 1st rd...

ShoopNazi

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If Holm makes it out of the 1st rd with Ronda, she should automatically receive a monetary bonus with confetti strewn across the octagon followed up with a marching band and elephants.
Then a special awards ceremony with a custom-made "Lasted One Round" belt made just for her doing that.
(no for gay Jesus speech)

*all before the start of the 2nd rd.

no?

I have this feeling this fight goes to a decision because Holm is going to try to keep distance and strike

Ronda may just bumrush in and throw her but I just have a feeling Holm is better prepared than most Ronda has fought

I have this feeling this fight goes to a decision because Holm is going to try to keep distance and strike

Ronda may just bumrush in and throw her but I just have a feeling Holm is better prepared than most Ronda has fought

Except that is exactly what Rousey is gonna do, bumrush her, maybe absorb a strike or two (her chin has not really been tested, but I'm pretty sure she can absorb a few) and then throw Holm down and submit her.

I just don't see Holm stopping the takedown and/or submission.

I hope I'm wrong, I would love to see a Rousey fight last more than half a round, but I doubt it.

Why didnt Miesha get all that?

Because people were bitching about Miesha getting a third fight, not realizing that Miesha's the best contender, regardless of the previous two fights. Now we get Holm coming off two unremarkable wins, where the biggest talk was about how lackluster they were.

Back