If Hendo loses, he should retire.

Shinsen

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Let's face it. This is Dan's last chance at a shot for the gold, not that he has a chance against Bones, but this fight will truly display that Dan is not the same guy he was 3 years ago when he went on a tear in Strikeforce.

I don't see why people are so dead set on telling someone else what they can and can't do with themselves. If he is still competitive enough to be in the UFC, people should just STFU.

I don't see why people are so dead set on telling someone else what they can and can't do with themselves. If he is still competitive enough to be in the UFC, people should just STFU.

THIS! STFU TS! DAN WOULD KO DC and then JONES!

Yeah, nothing like watching Chuck slur his way through a sentence after being slumped over on the canvas for several minutes, unconscious and possibly incontinent 4 times in a row.

When Vitor knocked Henderson out he was having a spasm on the floor as he was stiffened out on the canvas.

Who would think that people would be concerned for people competing in a sport with barbaric qualities.

He's finished. You will see a HUGE difference in this fight mentally and physically

I don't know what the odds are but he practically has 0% chance of winning. This is a fight you'd bet the house on DC and reap the rewards (unless DC is a massive favorite then the value in betting isn't there)

Well, TS, it appears that Hendo's retirement is well nigh, doesn't it?

Just let the man fight. He rocks and is fun to watch.

With all due respect to Dan, he should have announced his retirement the moment he stopped Shogun in their rematch.

He lost to three Top-5 fighters in a row, two of them split decisions, and then KTFO Shogun, he's not doing too bad. If he didn't take such tough fights he'd be a win streak but he wants to fight the best.

Yeah, nothing like watching Chuck slur his way through a sentence after being slumped over on the canvas for several minutes, unconscious and possibly incontinent 4 times in a row.

Chuck has always talked weird. Just a fact. Also, I'm pretty sure he's done a lot of drugs, to include drinking a shit ton. Not saying that getting KTFO a bunch didn't make things worse, but as I said before, if he is still competitive in the UFC he fights. The problem with Chuck was they kept giving him chance after chance and he changed nothing about his style and proved the sport had moved past him while wrecking his chin.

When Vitor knocked Henderson out he was having a spasm on the floor as he was stiffened out on the canvas.

Wild exaggeration. His leg trembled. Big deal. And he wasn't stiffened out. In fact, he was having a lucid conversation immediately after the stoppage. And it isn't like Henderson has been getting KO'ed over and over like Chuck. That was the first time and it wasn't some scary KO where you wonder if he is ok. Stop making shit up.

Who would think that people would be concerned for people competing in a sport with barbaric qualities.

Well, if you admit it has "barbaric qualities," what would you say to someone that says no person should be able to compete? After all, it's all "barbaric." Well, I'd tell that person to STFU and not watch it because they have no say and shouldn't either, as long as people are willing participants.

Again, as long as Henderson is still competitive, I get tired of people trying to say he needs to retire. Sorry, you don't call the shots.

He's finished. You will see a HUGE difference in this fight mentally and physically

I don't know what the odds are but he practically has 0% chance of winning. This is a fight you'd bet the house on DC and reap the rewards (unless DC is a massive favorite then the value in betting isn't there)

If it's such a clinch, the value is still there even at poor odds.

Plot twist ; Cormier is in fact a huge betting fave.

This is why

[YT]z63g4oH9Vwo[/YT]

People on here giving Hendo a 0% chance of winning give me a break. Hendo is being under estimated here and many people might be eating their words and afew counting their winnings come fight night.

If he loses by KO then yeah I'd say so

Back