If Hendo beats Belfort is he new No 1 Contender

Weidman would kill him. Id like to see him vs Anderson, but I want vitor to fight whoever wins more than id like to see hendo get the shot. Dan has no shot at LHW.

I doubt it. Doesn't matter, though. TRT Vitor is too much for Dan now. I just hope he doesn't knock Dan out. Dan deserves to retire with his granite chin intact.

I go with this as well. He definitely deserves a retirement.

I really hope so. It would make sense.

He was suppose to get a title shot anyway. He lost 2 extremely close decisions that could have gone either way to Rashad and Machida. Granted beating Vitor at 205 really doesn't do much for him at all, but given his history in this sport I think he could very well solidify himself a title shot.

He deserves it.

No. Despite his last two losses being SD's to legends there's no way beating Belfort would get him a title shot. He would still be behind Gus, Davis and Evans at the very least in the line for the title shot. If the fight was at MW perhaps he would be a win away from a title shot if he won but it's not.

no highly doubtful, as Belfort ain't at the top at 205

Noway. I believe Belfort will give him his first KO, but anyway, if he do win, he should fight someone else of the TOP5, maybr

doubt hendo will get another title shot in his career

So... Loss > Loss > Win > title shot? No way.

No, it would be his first win after two losses. He should have to win at least a couple of more times to get a title shot.

Ask Jones if he wants to fight Hendo and if Jones says no then schedule the fight imo

even with a win no. there are more deserving contenders as well

Back