If Hendo beats Belfort is he new No 1 Contender

BSellers11

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
If Hendo can get past Belfort, which is a difficult fight as Belfort is on such a tear, could he be next for the winner of Jones/ Teixeira?

Imo I think Jones would like that fight as its another big name to add to his resume?

Thoughts?

No. He may get to fight someone of Gus' caliber though.

I doubt it. Doesn't matter, though. TRT Vitor is too much for Dan now. I just hope he doesn't knock Dan out. Dan deserves to retire with his granite chin intact.

I doubt it. Doesn't matter, though. TRT Vitor is too much for Dan now. I just hope he doesn't knock Dan out. Dan deserves to retire with his granite chin intact.

Thing is I don't think Dan will retire until he gets KO'd.

I dont think so.....gotta do more

Im not looking past this fight, Hendo vs Belfort should be amazing! I can only hope that the just bleed god keeps the injury bug away!

He lost to Rashad his last fight. I think he would have to destroy Belfort and even then I don't think he should be number 1.

Henderson is on a 2 fight losing streak, and it would be hard for him to steal Belfort's title shot since this fight is at 205 lbs. and Belfort's title shot is at 185 if he wins.

I'd really hope not. Belfort hasn't accomplished anything at LHW for a while.

vitor already lost easily and dan is on a couple fight losing streak to people who lost badly to jones.....so no. awsome fight but it will only inch them closer to contention

He'd be up there, but I don't think Hendo can beat TRT Vitor. ...and I'm a Hendo fan. :(

Back