If hendo and vitor stay dominant, will you finally shut up about steroids?

I think the entire opposite of u ts.....I actually think if they go on a run again it proves they should have never been on trt at all and that it has a much longer if not permanent lasting effect of your build and strength....it isn't like you stop using trt you shrivel up and prune out....If they keep working out hard they will retain most of what they gained. Trt is an unfair advantage.....the commission finally ruled so too....so be sad...trt is finally gone....Thank god

Never understood banning TRT. If you're only bringing the levels up to "normal" because your body can't produce enough naturally, what is wrong with that? What's the difference between that and those that require thyroid therapy for instance?
Interested in the serious, factual replies and not the stupid wise ass hidden keyboard warrior responses that plague this site.

Wow, you must really fucking suck at reading.

Hendo and Sonnen don't have tue exemptions anymore. So that means that they'll fight without getting any TRT treatment, and the commission licenced both of them to fight. What did I not understand correctly ?

They've licenced Hendo and Sonnen but no word on Vitor

wandyripped.gif

I thought everyone had seen this. Not that it's explicit proof, but only n00bs don't realize Pride wasn't exactly kosher.

in my professional opinion, none of these men will stop taking steroids. Ever.

When the benefits clearly out way the risks. The choice is simple.

So what are your profession since you need to bring it up?

Looking at your user name.. Being a stoner is not a profession...

Every single one of them is still a drug cheat. Injecting a hormone that makes you stronger, faster, fitter and makes your recovery times a fraction of what they would be otherwise. How would you define that? Its conpletely wrong to pick up reem/vitor for it and let hendo and sonnen go free, simpky because those guys look stacked

Excuse me, maybe now you will shut your mouth and could recognize that TRT is an unfair advantage?

Back