If hendo and vitor stay dominant, will you finally shut up about steroids?

If they decline, will you shut yours?

Also, how do you know they are on cyp? U have the inside track on what ester of test they use? Just because they have a trt expemtion, doesnt mean that they use what is perscribed.

Never! If they look horrible in their next fights can we talk even more smack then?

Haha I remember the fun in talking smack about the Reem after he got off the roids, and then somehow gained some fat around his belly and started his losing streak. Hope Vitor doesn't get a "new" semi flabby body and losing streak, but if he does, roid smack talk mode will be initiated

If Vitor stays dominant it only shows that testing isn't worth a damn.

You should amend the thread title to "If Hendo returns to dominance".

He's currently 2-3 in his past 5 UFC appearances.

Hendo will fight, as will Chael. Will they be competitive without the drugs, we don't know? Vitor and Wand will struggle to get back in there and most likely all 4 are retired by 2015.

Thank god too, because they aren't going to beat the current champs and will only muddle the divisions more and more.

how the hell is wands name being thrown in with the roiders?

guys can continue to use steroids and pass the test. The biggest PED scandals came against guys that never tested positive, but instead were ratted out by their teammates and doctors.

Lance Armstrong never tested positive
Bonds never tested positive
Arod never tested positive
McGuire never tested positive
etc. etc.

I will.

If however they never look as good again I will put an * next to everywin they have had using TRT.

For hendo that is 1/ of his career.
For Vitor its all of his resurgance.

If Dan wins vs DC and Vitor stops ducking Machida and wins sure why not. :icon_chee

yes. and i would reward them with free steroids for the rest of their lives if i was boss

Hendo will fight, as will Chael. Will they be competitive without the drugs, we don't know? Vitor and Wand will struggle to get back in there and most likely all 4 are retired by 2015.

Thank god too, because they aren't going to beat the current champs and will only muddle the divisions more and more.

source please
i dislike wand but he is no trt abuser

If vitor and hendo stay on a tear after the TRT ban, will the haters finally shut their mouths?

Also, what would this prove or disprove regarding the use of testosterone cypinate in MMA?

If Dan continues to win one out of his next four fights?

Well, I guess we can say nothing changed.

Back