If hendo and vitor stay dominant, will you finally shut up about steroids?

Stoners**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
If vitor and hendo stay on a tear after the TRT ban, will the haters finally shut their mouths?

Also, what would this prove or disprove regarding the use of testosterone cypinate in MMA?

They cant use TRT but that doesnt mean they cant use steroids like a lot of other fighters.

It's not being a hater it's being objective and calling it what it is

No one on Sherdog will ever shut up about anything.

Including myself.

Haters be hating, hate hate hate hate hate. It's just what they do.

Wake up and take a look at the world outside of MMA. Despite the furor on Sherdoag over Sonnen's title shot vs Jones or Okami being cut or any other thing that makes fans think the UFC is illegitimate, a steroid scandal is truly a threat to the UFC going mainstream.

When Lance Armstrong used steroids he pedaled a bike faster. When Vitor used steroids he kicked people in the head. Do you really think that will be lost on sports media? They will show brutal clips of guys getting pounded while merrily intoning about the evils of PEDs and it will look very, very bad.

No because they won't. Chael was considering retirement after the ban. It obviously effects them. We will see how Vitor and Hendo look soon. Hendo this weekend.

No. Just because they are not allowed doesn't mean people don't do them. If you remember Vitor has pissed hot before. And he has the money now to test himself regularly and have someone educated in the matter make sure things go smoothly

The difference between Hendo getting criticized for TRT and Vitor getting criticized for TRT is Vitor's previous steroid use.

if it had no positive effect they wouldn't have been taking it. If they continue success off of it (hendo has not looked good lately anyway) then I guess everyone might as well get off it since it doesn't turn wins into losses.

No because they won't. Chael was considering retirement after the ban. It obviously effects them. We will see how Vitor and Hendo look soon. Hendo this weekend.

That's the difference. Hendo and Chael probably do need it. Vitor never really did, and if they were needed at all it was due to past steroid use.

Hendo and Chael are having a hard time with it and contemplating their fighting futures.

Meanwhile, Vitor feels like an "animal" and as good as ever. Weird. Almost seems like he didnt even need it.

Here are some quotes from Vitor from http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/5/5683514/vitor-belfort-i-feel-like-an-animal-without-trt

"Belfort dropped TRT and is back to training and says he feels great without the therapy, but his testosterone levels are far from the normal range.

"I feel like an animal," he said. "The Holy Spirit gives me everything I need. I’m training like an animal. Nobody trains harder than me."

""My hormone stays at 200 today, and the normal range is from 300 to 800. (TRT) raised my levels to a normal range according to the commission. My hormone was at the same level of my opponents’, so they are in advantage now."

According to the Brazilian, the commission decided to ban TRT because he was knocking people out in the UFC.

"You have TRT in baseball, basketball and many other sports," he said. "Unfortunately, it became a myth (in MMA) because I was knocking people out. That was the problem, and not Chael Sonnen, Frank Mir and Dan Henderson using it."

It is very odd that he mentions Henderson here, considering he pissed hot after fighting him the first time. Does he think Hendo (and other fighters he faced on roids) were on the same level as him roiding? Of course not.

Henderson also tested for low testosterone for a period of time before being put on it. Some have low testosterone naturally, others because they have abused steroids in the past. He also said he tested in at the same testosterone levels as his opponents. Yes you fucking moron, that's what happens when you pay a legit doctor to monitor your steroid usage and cut down when you know you are going to have a drug test.

Hendo will fight, as will Chael. Will they be competitive without the drugs, we don't know? Vitor and Wand will struggle to get back in there and most likely all 4 are retired by 2015.

Thank god too, because they aren't going to beat the current champs and will only muddle the divisions more and more.

in my professional opinion, none of these men will stop taking steroids. Ever.

When the benefits clearly out way the risks. The choice is simple.

Never! If they look horrible in their next fights can we talk even more smack then?

If vitor and hendo stay on a tear after the TRT ban, will the haters finally shut their mouths?

Also, what would this prove or disprove regarding the use of testosterone cypinate in MMA?

No. Their cheaters. My comments don't make me a hater just an anti-cheater.

Back