If Gus wins and gets a second crack at the title,

Ohhh... I see what you did there. Now.

Lol. I was curious as to if it actually did go over your head or you were just trolling that it did.

Great job TS. Responses are line-after-line of gold as expected.

man account bets are the worst

who im gonna mock when gus obliterates jones

at least there will still be J180, lelouch, substance abuse, digger, if theyre not on account bet too

Nah, Gus's best chance for a LHW title is to be intraveneous champ.

Jones has some razor sharp skills.

I mean Jones is a killer - and he is only 27 years old. He is sort of like a Young Assassin.

Jones will probably take on a few kilos and move to HW where he can go to Mexico and his hands on 'cain at the right price. Perhaps he'll even KO Cain.

And at HW there's a long line of contendors to beat, but...well we know what Jones does to long lines.

best post

:icon_lol:

And here we are again. Back to being someone's second choice. :icon_neut

Let's do it! :)
aqDwC.png

What are the stipulations?

Gus will get broken up and snorted up like dat potent! I think Jones wins rather easily, this can really go either way though. I will admit Gus is Jones physical equal. Talent wise I think Jones is the best fighter on the planet though. This can go GSP-Penn II with Jones dominating. Or Machida-Shogun II win Gus playing the Shogun role. I think Jones takes it though and has a wild party after with dem snowflakes.

I can easily see the coke references.

But high as shit or not, Jones wrecks Gus easily.

Any version of Jones beats Gus any day and every day. Jones either submits Gus next time or TKO's him.

But I doubt Gus gets a second fight with Jones because Rumble is gonna Rumble.

lol I wonder if people remember that it was Jones who had Gus rocked and close to finished and not the other way around.

Haha to give a real answer I think jones beats Gus cleanly the second time around

lol I wonder if people remember that it was Jones who had Gus rocked and close to finished and not the other way around.

Dude no one at all remember this. They just post that great punch picture and that's it.

OP's on the nose, his predictions shouldn't be sniffed at.

He was rocked big time. Closed to finished? I don't think so.

Back