If Gus loses then it will be Gus vs DC for next title shot.

What I am reading here makes NO sense.

Gus #1 contender LOSES to Johnson THEN Gus gets the next title shot?

Since when does losing get you a title shot?? :eek::rolleyes:

If Gus wins, Gus gets title shot: Johnson then fights DC
If Johnson wins, Johnson gets title shot: Gus then fights DC

Seems simple enough.

I dunno how the UFC wants the handle this, but the fanboys all want the rematch with Gus so there is a lot of $$$ in it for Danaboy. I think they'll give Gus a manageble fight and then the title shot.

What I am reading here makes NO sense.

Gus #1 contender LOSES to Johnson THEN Gus gets the next title shot?

Since when does losing get you a title shot?? :eek::rolleyes:

If Gus wins, Gus gets title shot: Johnson then fights DC
If Johnson wins, Johnson gets title shot: Gus then fights DC

Seems simple enough.

See Nick Diaz, Cheal Sonnen

See Nick Diaz, Cheal Sonnen

Chael is banned/retired.

Diaz, who I like as a fighter, does not deserve an IMMEDIATE title shot with a win over Silva who are fighting at 185/catch. Diaz at 205? Really?

if Gus loses he shouldnt automatically be put in a title eliminator dc used hype and trash talk to get his title shot mix that with perfect timing and he leap frogged everyone I would push for Phil Davis or someone new or jones moves to heavy weight although it wouldnt surprise me for the ufc to give cm punk a title shot

Chael is banned/retired.

Diaz, who I like as a fighter, does not deserve an IMMEDIATE title shot with a win over Silva who are fighting at 185/catch. Diaz at 205? Really?

He's referring to them gettingn title shots coming off loses Chael losing to silva and diaz losing to condit

I dunno how the UFC wants the handle this, but the fanboys all want the rematch with Gus so there is a lot of $$$ in it for Danaboy. I think they'll give Gus a manageble fight and then the title shot.

But if Gus loses to Johnson there is no way that the give the title shot to Gus. Gus will most likely fight DC for the next title shot after Johnson gets his.

Gus doesn't need more wins over lowly skilled opponents. He finally needs to start facing good competition. His resume is nothing but wins over bottom ranked guys.

You see that is the PROBLEM.

Gus has already fought enough guys that are on the fringe :icon_lol: In fact most of his resume is on the fringe.

Give Gus legitimate fights and quit padding his resume with bottom level guys. If he didn't have so much of that then I could possibly be a fan if he beat some of the top level guys....but he hasn't.

Cmon now, don't lie to us or yourself. We all know that unless Gus becomes black suddenly overnight, you'll never be a fan of his. He's too white for you.

Boom goes the dynamite! Gus who?

Back