If Gus beats Cormier he will hold the real Belt !

Well, he isnt. Like in reality, you know? Deal with it.

Both got ass whopped by Jones and fighting for that paper belt. And people like you thinking that's real belt. I think you need to wake up and deal with it.

I think Gus had every right to the belt Bones did. Saw the fight a couple times and didn't see a clear winner.

Rumble wrecked Gus and DC beat Rumble, so...

yeah, I think DC has a very legitimate belt.

If gus gets the belt and jones eventually fights him, he'll have to do better than their first fight to get gus' belt.

Please stop. Jones beat Gus. Gus has one top ten win in his entire fucking career. And Gus got destroyed by Rumble, who should get an immediate title shot if Gus wins. The Viking era is over. Has anyone ever been given two title shots with one top ten win before?

DC will beat Gus, so pretending Gus will face Jones as champ is moot.

jon-jones-spinning-elbow.gif

nah...

Done fifteen seconds before the end of a round that Gus otherwise dominated. It put him on the defensive but Jones landed zero significant follow up shots and had his takedown stuffed easily. At the time I gave the round and fight to Bones but watching it again lately there's no way Gus didn't take all of the first four rounds.

Ironically I also think Gus's resume is pretty much terrible and he's one of the most overhyped fighters in the sport.

Both got ass whopped by Jones and fighting for that paper belt. And people like you thinking that's real belt. I think you need to wake up and deal with it.

No, Im pretty sure you are wrong and Im right. Cormier is the champ now. And Jones got beaten up much worse than Gustafsson in their fight.

Jones vs Gustaffson was one of those rare close decisions where the judges got it absolutely right. 48-47 jones

Done fifteen seconds before the end of a round that Gus otherwise dominated. It put him on the defensive but Jones landed zero significant follow up shots and had his takedown stuffed easily. At the time I gave the round and fight to Bones but watching it again lately there's no way Gus didn't take all of the first four rounds.

Ironically I also think Gus's resume is pretty much terrible and he's one of the most overhyped fighters in the sport.

How can you think he is overhyped if you think he beat prime Jon Jones 49-46?

He would still have to revenge the loss to AJ and beat Jones. I thought he beat him in their first fight too but he needs to finish or clearly show he beat him to the judges next time. I'm a big Gus fan and can see what you're saying though.

Gustaffson actually means overhyped in Swedish.

True fact.

Jones vs Gustaffson was one of those rare close decisions where the judges got it absolutely right. 48-47 jones

Some people act as if Jones was not entitled, to win a close decision. Like that has never happened in a title fight in boxing or MMA..

Might have a case if Rumble didn't destroy him.

LHW is fucked until the Eye Poke Gawd returns

I had both Gus and Bones with equal claim to the belt.

Rumble smashed Gus for his claim, and DC got Rumble for his claim to the belt.

DC and Bones both have equal claim to the belt.

Back