If Gus beats Cormier he will hold the real Belt !

No! Gas comes from a huge loss. Who wins will be the champ, until JJ come to get it back. Simple like that.

The LHW Belt is currently a paper championship until somebody beats Jones

8fa8a2ee10e2c8f7b13185b1ca76ed74.jpg

Unfortunately, that's why stupid people thinks.

Just like how dominick cruz is the real champ right?

Noup. I rooted for Gus, but Jones deserved it more, because he showed that he wanted it more by finishing stronger.

And what is Rumble? Got to legitimately beat the top guy, that's Jones. Their first fight was close, but not a robbery.

More legit than Cormier, still a paper belt. Jones beat him, he just beat Cormier in a considerably more decisive way. If Gustafsson can go out there and just tear through DC, that would bolster his claim. Don't see that happening, though.

Gus/Jones shouldve been a draw, or Gus the victor. If a fight is that close, how can you say 1 elbow won the fight? Thats rediculous man.

Only reason Jones got the nod was because he was the champion. If it was a non title fight, they would have gave it to Gus. Jones got beat up in that fight. he could barely talk or stand/walk afterwards. And Dana was not gonna complain, because with that win, Jones beat Titos record. So Dana def wasnt gonna say much...If any fight ever deserved an immediate re-match, it was that one...

I hope Gus leaves with the title though. ANd if/when Jones cpomes back, I hope Gus destroys him even more this time...

I was a Gus fan until he received Rumble's wad and cried like a Spanish ballerina in front of his people

I think you actually have to beat a guy and not just have a close fight with someone to say that. I'm not sure how he beats Cormier though.

Gus/Jones shouldve been a draw, or Gus the victor. If a fight is that close, how can you say 1 elbow won the fight? Thats rediculous man.

Only reason Jones got the nod was because he was the champion. If it was a non title fight, they would have gave it to Gus. Jones got beat up in that fight. he could barely talk or stand/walk afterwards. And Dana was not gonna complain, because with that win, Jones beat Titos record. So Dana def wasnt gonna say much...If any fight ever deserved an immediate re-match, it was that one...

I hope Gus leaves with the title though. ANd if/when Jones cpomes back, I hope Gus destroys him even more this time...

This Man right here is saying the truth people

Jones won the last three rounds vs Gus.

None of these are be paper belts anyway, since nobody is ducking Jones. The UFC is not in the protection business for any individual fighters.

Paper champs are mostly a boxing problem.

Once Jones comes back I am sure he gets a title shot.

Back