If GSP returns: is a possibility a dream fight "Rush vs Dragon"

Probably the first thing you have ever said on these forums that I agree with.
116951-did-we-just-become-best-friend-qMcD.gif

GSP USED to be a Karata fighter. his last fights he was just a layer and prayer

GSP ducked a rematch with Hendricks afraid he was going to lose. I'm sure he's waiting for Hendricks to lose hoping he can face a non-wrestler that he can spoon with. A returning fight to face Machida would be very dangerous for him.

GSP ducked a rematch with Hendricks afraid he was going to lose. I'm sure he's waiting for Hendricks to lose hoping he can face a non-wrestler that he can spoon with. A returning fight to face Machida would be very dangerous for him.
Hahaha. This post is golden.

I think Gsp will go with a plan similar to Shogun, with tons of low kicks and remember Gsp's low kicks are the fastest and most powerful in WW.

but Machida's TDD will be the best he ever faced.

GSP would never be able to pull what a prime Shogun did to Machida though. He would get koed.

I really don't see this happening. Even tho GSP is my boy and he is the GOAT to my eyes, he is passed, meaning I think some fighters today @ WW and MW would destroy GSP.

I really don't see this happening. Even tho GSP is my boy and he is the GOAT to my eyes, he is passed, meaning I think some fighters today @ WW and MW would destroy GSP.

The actual champion couldn't...

GSP would never be able to pull what a prime Shogun did to Machida though. He would get koed.

That was not a prime Shogun.
But yeah GSP actually has a chance of beating A. Silva but no chance against Machida.

Machida is the only fighter at 185 or below that I would pick to beat GSP. Machida's legendary TDD along with his size would be a problem for GSP.

I think Hendricks could argue that he can beat GSP.

That was not a prime Shogun.
But yeah GSP actually has a chance of beating A. Silva but no chance against Machida.
Shogun looked great in the two fights against Machida. After he blew out his knees in the second fight with Lyoto he was never the same, in my opinion.

that fight wouldnt even be remotely competitive.

Lyoto destroys him in under 2 rounds.

Rough rough fight for GSP. Probably has a better chance against Anderson tbh.

I don't know why people get excited about these Machida fights... He's not gonna have anything for Weidman, and who knows if GSP even fights again?

Soiled myself just reading the title. I would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane, to make this fight happen.

I'm not exactly a GSP fan but he would besmirch Machida with relative ease tbh

ok. now Im curious, how exactly does he do that? Outpoint him on the feet? Take him down?

I see GSP opening the fight by tooling Machida with jabs and low kicks. Then once Lyoto is softened up GSP will take him down and keep him there. Rinse repeat to decision.

i thought the "Machida era" was over...GSP takes it by being more prepared. Would be nice if he came back to the UFC without his fear of losing but would be a decision with GSP taking the majority of rounds

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back