If GSP returns: is a possibility a dream fight "Rush vs Dragon"

I wish that would happen but I dont think so.

GSP might not want to move up. And machida cannot get down to 175.

If I were GSP I know my legacy is set so I would go for big challenges like finally fight Anderson. Neither has the belt to lose and a win or a loss won't hurt either's legacy.

If Anderson wins he will be cemented as the GOAT in this era. If GSP wins he will finally prove that he was better then Anderson. No matter who loses no one will think less of them.

And I am sure the UFC's two biggest box offices draws might be the best chance the UFC has to get to 2 million PPV.

Haha, unless it's at 170lbs that shit isn't happening. That should be obvious by now.

Machida would be too much for anyone at WW. Even GSP wouldn't be able to deal with him.

That would possibly be the most boring fight in the history of fighting. Gsp jabbing, and Machida running around. Not interested

Has not GSP and Firas already said that he could possibly make 155??

In that case how can you expect him to fight the former 205 champ?

That would possibly be the most boring fight in the history of fighting. Gsp jabbing, and Machida running around. Not interested

Lol at Machida needing to run around GSP, who hasn't finished anyone standing in almost a decade.

Machida KO Round 1...horrible fight for GSP

if gsp hadn't done his knees I would love to see this fight and think it would be more competitive then most are giving it

Why not. GSP isn't tied down to the belt anymore.

Would be an interesting fight

Lol at Machida needing to run around GSP, who hasn't finished anyone standing in almost a decade.

Machida KO Round 1...horrible fight for GSP

Lol at Machida KOing GSP in the 1st round.

Lets be honest here. Machida takes the decision

GSP wouldn't fight AS, and GSP has the kind of style to potentially beat AS.

That being said, GSP doesn't match-up well at all with Machida and would never take this fight.

and why didn't he make 170 and challenge for the title?
Because Lyoto didn't say he wanted to fight GSP at 170. He said 185 if I remember correctly.

And he wasn't calling GSP out. He just said that if he could choose a dream fight and fight anyone he would fight GSP at catchweight because, "It would be an interesting karate duel."

Back