If GSP gets injured who do you think takes his place?

If this happens and Hendricks doesnt get to fight Nick for the interim title I will never buy a UFC ppv again.

If this happens and Hendricks doesnt get to fight Nick for the interim title I will never buy a UFC ppv again.

and then you will watch every single fight starting from prelims. we are addicted to mma bro. we can't skip one ufc event.

Well it also depends on what kind of an injury it is. If the UFC determines GSP is going to be out for awhile, they might make another interim belt. If that was the case, Hendricks vs Rory would make the most sense since Diaz and Condit are both coming off of losses.

Hendricks for sure...Rory's on deck,but will only be utilized if Gsp's beaten in the near future.

Hendricks and I think they plug Koschek in against Ellenberger. He's been known to step up on short occasion and this fight was booked for UFC 151 before Koschek was injured and the put in Hieron

I really don't see how it couldn't be Hendricks. It obviously wouldn't be Rory since they both have vouched not to fight one another, so that'd leave them in a tricky situation.

I mean I'm a big GSP fan, but I don't even think he should be fighting Diaz in the first place. Let Diaz fight someone like Kampmann who was also considered a top contender and coming off a loss, then give him the next shot if he beats whom ever that other fighter may be.

I'm sure ND won't fight any wrestlers.

I personally would love to see Sanchez but he dropped down to LW.

Hendricks, but I wouldn't mind seeing Condit-Diaz 2.

Back