If GSP fought Anderson in a boxing match

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
How much money do you think they would make?

Keep in mind they are both peg legged, with a lot of battle miles on each. A fight now doesn’t do much for either legacy, people will still say “in their primes it would have been different.” But they would make bank.

In any case, they are both on winning streaks at the moment. What would the PPV numbers be like, and who would be ideal to promote it?

Could this be the UFC’s first foray into Boxing?

Could they still sell out a 50 thousand plus arena?

EJjpjU_sh4P6KFc9upiyxOL13yF48AXWFs9LJseuaeo.png

Anderson would wreck him in a boxing match. Anderson is a pretty good boxer. I have no idea what kind of money they would even make. Does anyone even want to see that?

GSP 100-90.

GSP used to spar at the Grant Boxing Gym in Mtl all the time.

Sparring partner were usually
Lucian Bute (9x times IBF defending 168lbs world champ)
Jean Pascal (WBC and WBA 175 former champ)
Joachim Alcine (former WBA 154 champ)
and many others, cause Montreal was a gold mine of boxing talent for the last 20yrs.

And this was BEFORE getting Freddie Coach in his corner.

654489.jpg

654495.jpg

654496.jpg

1n1-e1285702690113.jpg

Last edited:
GSP 100-90.

Sparring partner were usuyally
and many others, cause Montreal was a gold mine of boxing talent for the last 20yrs.

GSP also has Fredy Roach. A trainer so agile he never stops moving

Anderson has actually got me interested in watching him box now. I know there's levels to the game and all that, but he legit looks good, hes moving well and seems to have found his flow in boxing.

Not really into watching retired MMA fighters boxing, GSP included. But i'd watch that fight, Anderson would win comfortably so i think GSP would never even take it.

Would get decent attention but i dont see it becoming a hyped super fight. Siilva vs paul would sell a lot better, as sad as that is.

Anderson is bigger and a better boxer. He would handle GSP if he didn't have to work about a TD. It would sell a million PPVs though. Old school MMA fans would pay to see it.

GSP 100-90.

Sparring partner were usuyally

<puh-lease75>..... I'll tag you if they ever box (could actually happen)... I'll gladly take your money...

GSP 100-90.

Wow that's some serious talent

Anderson by whatever he wants whenever he feels like it though

I love how boxing is such a shit show that people get more excited over watching non-boxers do it than they do over watching the best in the world.
this is sad man....

I love how boxing is such a shit show that people get more excited over watching non-boxers do it than they do over watching the best in the world.

If Wilder had fought Joshua when the fight was ripe it would have changed the sports profile significantly I think. But now it’s rotten

GSP 100-90.

654489.jpg

654495.jpg

654496.jpg

1n1-e1285702690113.jpg

I used to love the Montreal boxing scene.

I was at the Bell Centre for Bute-Andrade 1. I have such a fond memory of that sold out stadium trying to will Bute back to his feet in the 12th.

it was always a great atmosphere with really good production. I had total respect for the women they had dancing by each corner between rounds. those women absolutely danced their (beautiful) asses off

I also remember going to some outdoor fights in a tennis stadium. is that still a thing?

I used to love the Montreal boxing scene.

I was at the Bell Centre for Bute-Andrade 1. I have such a fond memory of that sold out stadium trying to will Bute back to his feet in the 12th.

it was always a great atmosphere with really good production. I had total respect for the women they had dancing by each corner between rounds. those women absolutely danced their (beautiful) asses off

I also remember going to some outdoor fights in a tennis stadium. is that still a thing?
Yes, they made one last month with Kim Clavel winning a title

The best outdoor event they had closed the show under the rain.

Randall Bailey Vs Herman Ngoudjo, amazing fight.

Other I remember was Alcine losing his title Vs Daniel Santos

Yes, they made one last month with Kim Clavel winning a title

The best outdoor event they had closed the show under the rain.

Randall Bailey Vs Herman Ngoudjo, amazing fight.

Other I remember was Alcine losing his title Vs Daniel Santos

I was at the Bailey - Ngoudjo fight!

Back