If GSP comes back who does he fight in his first fight back?

LOL, they are doing random blood tests now. GSP isn't coming back.

anything but a titleshot (or whoever he wants) would be a joke

Don't get ahead of yourself slating Carlos to be champ, regardless if GSP did; which I highly doubt, comeback he should & I'd imagine would face the current WW champion.

LOL, they are doing random blood tests now. GSP isn't coming back.

tumblr_inline_mondiifyDD1qz4rgp.gif

If he came back I'd really like to see him make a run at 185. It wouldn't tarnish his legacy at 170 and there's some damn good fights for him Win win imo.

Best case scenario for GSP is Condit somehow manages to take the title*, and then we have him vs. GSP and although I very much like and respect Condit, it's a terrible style matchup for him and even a noticeable aged GSP would win.

*I really do think a lot of him but I just don't think he can beat Lawler or GSP.

Any big name: Robbie, Condit, Diaz or Silva

He won't fight an unpopular fighter like Woodley or Hendricks, the UFC and GSP want big PPV numbers.

Lol at Diaz. Nick hasn't won a fight at 170 in over 3 years. He doesn't deserve another shot at the WW GOAT who retired with the belt.

there arent alot of fights for him if he chooses not to pursue the belt. Pretty much just anderson.

If he came back I'd really like to see him make a run at 185. It wouldn't tarnish his legacy at 170 and there's some damn good fights for him Win win imo.

GSP gets wrecked by the majority of the top 10 at MW. His style is not a good one to have to go up a division and fight guys that are around 15-20lbs bigger.

That depends on what he wants to do. GSP said he wasnt interested in the title shot if he did come back, so it would be a big money fight. But if he wants to compete for the title then only one fight makes sense for him

Back