If GSP comes back he'll be murked worse than Hendricks

So now you can't read apparently.

This quote is AFTER GSP had agreed to test himself.

I said show me a quote BEFORE he had did the testing. Every single GSP fan (like you) keeps saying GSP did PED testing in reaction to Hendricks accusing him, except they can't show any evidence of that.

I'm still waiting on that proof.

Apparently you can't read. This is what I said, in the post you previously quoted:

As I said in my edited post, maybe GSP intended to get testing prior to the accusation, but he prompted Johny to do the same in response to the accusation.

You are just attacking me with semantics. I already cleared it up twice before.

the game did not pass him by. Maybe he couldn't be champion now but GSP now would stand no chance against prime GSP. He has had two major knee injuries; he was noticeably less explosive after the first.

As I said in my edited post, maybe GSP intended to get testing prior to the accusation, but he prompted Johny to do the same in response to the accusation.

You can't even comprehend your own quotes.

"maybe GSP intended to get testing prior to the accusation"

Except he already had you idiot. That link with the Hendricks quote was already after GSP did Vada. Just say you're a blind nuthugger and admit you were wrong.

GSP will always and forever be the most overrated fighter in the history of MMA. If he comes back, he gets KTFO again. GSP fought like a pussy

GSP will always and forever be the most overrated fighter in the history of MMA. If he comes back, he gets KTFO again. GSP fought like a pussy
200.gif

You can't even comprehend your own quotes.

"maybe GSP intended to get testing prior to the accusation"

Except he already had you idiot. That link with the Hendricks quote was already after GSP did Vada. Just say you're a blind nuthugger and admit you were wrong.

Does it matter if he had intended to or had already started? Again, you are just attacking semantics. Or using ad-hominems like calling me a GSP fan. My point is that he responded to Johny's accusation by asking him to get tested. Johny ducked it. I don't care about whatever argument you have had with posters in the past. That specific detail isn't something I particularly care about.

Does it matter if he had intended to or had already started? Again, you are just attacking semantics. Or using ad-hominems like calling me a GSP fan. My point is that he responded to Johny's accusation by asking him to get tested. Johny ducked it. I don't care about whatever argument you have had with posters in the past. That specific detail isn't something I particularly care about.

Yes it does matter. Your whole premise as to why GSP did testing was because it was a reaction to being called a cheat by Hendricks which is a flat out lie. I call you a liar, you realize that you were lying all along, and now you want to switch the subject. Nice try.

If he comes back, it is for a few big fights.

Anderson Silva
Maybe Nick Diaz again

Possibly Robbie but I don't think he wants the belt..

Yes it does matter. Your whole premise as to why GSP did testing was because it was a reaction to being called a cheat by Hendricks which is a flat out lie. I call you a liar, you realize that you were lying all along, and now you want to switch the subject. Nice try.

GSP was not even part of my initial argument. I couldn't care less when or why he decided to do it. It was about Johny ducking testing in the past and why he may not have performed up to his usual abilities in his fight last night.

Smashed the WW GOAT twice and went on to become the WW GOAT himself..

Beat the following

BJ Penn
Matt Hughes twice
Fitch
Alves
Hardy
Shields
Diaz
Condit

All these men were at or close to the prime of their careers.. GSP is top 3 all time..

GSP was not even part of my initial argument. I couldn't care less when or why he decided to do it. It was about Johny ducking testing in the past and why he may not have performed up to his usual abilities in his fight last night.

"I couldn't care less when or why he decided to do it. "

Then you should never have brought it up, except you did, and I called you on it. You still won't admit you were wrong I'm pretty sure you'll continue your lies even after being proven wrong.

"I couldn't care less when or why he decided to do it. "

Then you should never have brought it up, except you did, and I called you on it. You still won't admit you were wrong I'm pretty sure you'll continue your lies even after being proven wrong.

Ok man you win. I don't want to cause you any more stress.

Back