If GSP comes back he'll be murked worse than Hendricks

Again:

"Two months ago, the camps of St-Pierre and Hendricks agreed to undergo enhanced testing through a World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited lab, but later scrapped the idea when St-Pierre’s camp suggested instead using VADA." http://mmajunkie.com/2013/11/johny-...eeds-drugs-to-beat-me-i-got-beat-by-the-drugs

GSP suggested VADA instead because he was sponsored by them. You're correct that WADA doesn't do the testing though.

PEDs are a part of sports. I really dont care either way but I'm just trying to state why Hendricks "ducked" VADA.

As for who is on what, if you're a pro athlete and you're not on PEDs, you're not investing too much into the longevity of your career and what you can accomplish.

I don't think you know what you're talking about. You're back pedaling. Previously referencing WADA's site in comparison to VADA's and now admitting that they don't do testing.

VADA followed WADA protocol. Johny called GSP a drug cheat. GSP said let's both get testing through VADA then. Johny said no let's get it through WADA. GSP then responded by saying that WADA doesn't actually do testing. And then Dana came in and told GSP to shut up about it. That's how it went. Johny ducked it and used GSP's sponsorship and some mumbo jumbo about WADA to weasel out of it.

Johny was the one who started the conflict and his desire to "get testing through WADA" made zero sense since it was impossible. And he knew that.

Again:

"Two months ago, the camps of St-Pierre and Hendricks agreed to undergo enhanced testing through a World Anti-Doping Agency-accredited lab, but later scrapped the idea when St-Pierre’s camp suggested instead using VADA." http://mmajunkie.com/2013/11/johny-...eeds-drugs-to-beat-me-i-got-beat-by-the-drugs

GSP suggested VADA instead because he was sponsored by them. You're correct that WADA doesn't do the testing though.

PEDs are a part of sports. I really dont care either way but I'm just trying to state why Hendricks "ducked" VADA.

As for who is on what, if you're a pro athlete and you're not on PEDs, you're not investing too much into the longevity of your career and what you can accomplish.

Read my previous post i clearly stated that VADA uses WADA accredited labs so whoever wrote that shit of an article that you linked is a moron. Also don't forget to read the most important part of my post which is when I called you a little piece of shit.

At least Hendricks is out there putting his money where his mouth is and fighting in an era with random testing. Meanwhile GSP is hiding in Canada and desperately trying to stay in the news without fighting.

I don't think you know what you're talking about. You're back pedaling. Previously referencing WADA's site in comparison to VADA's and now admitting that they don't do testing.

VADA followed WADA protocol. Johny called GSP a drug cheat. GSP said let's both get testing through VADA then. Johny said no let's get it through WADA. GSP then responded by saying that WADA doesn't actually do testing. And then Dana came in and told GSP to shut up about it. That's how it went. Johny ducked it and used GSP's sponsorship and some mumbo jumbo about WADA to weasel out of it.

Johny was the one who started the conflict and his desire to "get testing through WADA" made zero sense since it was impossible. And he knew that.

Wrong.

Vada does not follow WADA protocol, that's why they are not recognized by WADA. Fact.

You're implying that GSP did PED testing because Hendricks called him a cheat. Show me any quote by Hendricks in between the fight being announced and GSP wanting to do testing that Hendricks called him a cheater. You can't, because it's untrue.

2 lies already.

Read my previous post i clearly stated that VADA uses WADA accredited labs so whoever wrote that shit of an article that you linked is a moron. Also don't forget to read the most important part of my post which is when I called you a little piece of shit.

HAG84o.gif

Liked. VADA isn't recognized by WADA you sperg.

At least Hendricks is out there putting his money where his mouth is and fighting in an era with random testing. Meanwhile GSP is hiding in Canada and desperately trying to stay in the news without fighting.

We know for a fact GSP ran from USADA testing.

I think GSP has the style to beat Thompson actually. The way he stays at a distance and counters strikes with TDs. It would be a good matchup for him if he could perform anywhere near his past best.
Hahah I love this board. Guy wins a fight, suddenly the GOAT has no shot at beating him. How often do we then see the guy lose his next fight and a bunch of "overhyped" dipshits come out to kick him while he's down, and discredit everything he has come into contact with

Wrong.

Vada does not follow WADA protocol, that's why they are not recognized by WADA. Fact.

You're implying that GSP did PED testing because Hendricks called him a cheat. Show me any quote by Hendricks in between the fight being announced and GSP wanting to do testing that Hendricks called him a cheater. You can't, because it's untrue.

2 lies already.

VADA uses WADA approved labs and protocol. WADA approves labs IIRC.

I never said when Hendricks called GSP a cheat. I can't remember if it was after the fight was announced or immediately before. But he did do it. And GSP did respond to that accusation by suggesting they both get tested.

GSP may have been planning to get tested himself regardless. But he asked Johny to get tested specifically because he accused GSP.

VADA uses WADA approved labs and protocol. WADA approves labs IIRC.

I never said when Hendricks called GSP a cheat. I can't remember if it was after the fight was announced or immediately before. But he did do it. And GSP did respond to that accusation by suggesting they both get tested.

They are not recognized by WADA because they don't use WADA protocols. Get that through your head. Show me where it says Vada is recognized by WADA. You can't.

And GSP did respond to that accusation by suggesting they both get tested

No he did not. You have yet to show any proof that Hendricks called GSP a cheat before GSP said he wanted to do any testing. You can't and you won't.

You're a fool and you know it.

They are not recognized by WADA because they don't use WADA protocols. Get that through your head. Show me where it says Vada is recognized by WADA. You can't.

No he did not. You have yet to show any proof that Hendricks called GSP a cheat before GSP said he wanted to do any testing. You can't and you won't.

You are way too emotional. On WADA's site they provide a list of approved labs. VADA uses approved labs. When I said they follow WADA protocol I am basing that on an interview GSP provided.

And I'm not going to dig around on the internet for proof of anything. I know what happened. As I said in my edited post, maybe GSP intended to get testing prior to the accusation, but he prompted Johny to do the same in response to the accusation.

Do you even know what wada is? They release policies for labs to follow. Its up to agencies likde vada to use these labs you dont get wada approved you just use their approved labs. Now please stop being stupid cause you are the only fool here

You are way too emotional. On WADA's site they provide a list of approved labs. VADA uses approved labs. When I said they follow WADA protocol I am basing that on an interview GSP provided.

And I'm not going to dig around on the internet for proof of anything. I know what happened. As I said in my edited post, maybe GSP intended to get testing prior to the accusation, but he prompted Johny to do the same in response to the accusation.

So you believe anything GSP instead of looking up facts on your own? Stay ignorant.

And I'm not going to dig around on the internet for proof of anything. I know what happened.

"I will continue to make more shit up because i'm a GSP nuthugger"

In response to what accusation? Where is this PED accusation from Hendricks that prompted GSP to do extra testing? Are you ever going to post it or are you going to continue to lie?

Do you even know what wada is? They release policies for labs to follow. Its up to agencies likde vada to use these labs you dont get wada approved you just use their approved labs. Now please stop being stupid cause you are the only fool here

You get recognized by WADA if you follow their protocols. There's more to PED testing than just using a WADA lab.

So you believe anything GSP instead of looking up facts on your own? Stay ignorant.

"I will continue to make more shit up because i'm a GSP nuthugger"

In response to what accusation? Where is this PED accusation from Hendricks that prompted GSP to do extra testing? Are you ever going to post it or are you going to continue to lie?

GSP is a much more credible source than you. I have no reason to doubt him.

Regarding Johny's comments, here is one example made after the fight was announced:

LAS VEGAS – UFC welterweight contender Johny Hendricks added fresh fuel to a fiery controversy over drug testing in advance of his title fight against Georges St-Pierre at UFC 167.

During a pre-event press conference, Hendricks all but accused the welterweight champ of using performance-enhancing drugs in the past six years of his career.

"Have you seen him in the last two months? He shrank a little bit, hasn't he?" Hendricks said of St-Pierre.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...cks-georges-st-pierre-drugs-steroids/3523749/

I don't feel the need to provide proof because I expect anyone on this forum who enters the discussion to have been around during that feud and remember what happened.

You get recognized by WADA if you follow their protocols. There's more to PED testing than just using a WADA lab.

What are you talking about? So approved WADA labs aren't really WADA unless they follow WADA protocols? Why the hell do you think they are accredited by WADA you dumb nuts? You are so clueless you shouldn't even post here.

I agree. The welterweight division has became stronger since his 'retirement'.
But honestly, I still wouldn't bet against him.

GSP is a much more credible source than you. I have no reason to doubt him.

Regarding Johny's comments, here is one example made after the fight was announced:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...cks-georges-st-pierre-drugs-steroids/3523749/

I don't feel the need to provide proof because I expect anyone on this forum who enters the discussion to have been around during that feud and remember what happened.

So now you can't read apparently.

This quote is AFTER GSP had agreed to test himself.

I said show me a quote BEFORE he had did the testing. Every single GSP fan (like you) keeps saying GSP did PED testing in reaction to Hendricks accusing him, except they can't show any evidence of that.

I'm still waiting on that proof.

Back