If GSP comes back he'll be murked worse than Hendricks

I think GSP has the style to beat Thompson actually. The way he stays at a distance and counters strikes with TDs. It would be a good matchup for him if he could perform anywhere near his past best.

GSP will get beat so bad now that there's legit PED testing. Just look at bad he looked against Hendricks.

So what if gsp started with karate. So did wonderboy and wonderboy is a 5th degree black belt. When has gsp ever used his kyokushin in fighting? Wonderboy is the training partner not because he's inferior. It's because he's the better pure striker to help gsp prepare against other strikers that wouldn't be as good as wonderboy.
tumblr_m8rq65mwNW1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

The sport doesnt pass anyone by. They just get older and their skills diminish. A prime GSP would shoot in and take wonderboy down pretty easily. Today's GSP would likely lose to Wonderboy but it has nothing to do with fighters who have evolved a new set of never before seen skills.

What losses? He already avenged his only 2 losses.
They still count as losses. If Weidman comes back and beats Rockhold, he wont have an undefeated record cause the loss to Rockhold counts, no matter what happens from here on out.

They still count as losses. If Weidman comes back and beats Rockhold, he wont have an undefeated record cause the loss to Rockhold counts, no matter what happens from here on out.

That is irrelevant. The guy I quoted said the only reason for GSP to come back is to avenge his losses.

Your under the impression that Hendricks before usada and after are the same person. They aren't. Expect to see more top fighters look like this jds was the last one.

I think GSP has the style to beat Thompson actually. The way he stays at a distance and counters strikes with TDs. It would be a good matchup for him if he could perform anywhere near his past best.

Thompson showed good defence vs Hendricks though and GSP has never had to deal with someone who's nearly so dangerous from range.

He would find it very hard to work a jab from range safely vs either Thompson or Lawler.

Thompson showed good defence vs Hendricks though and GSP has never had to deal with someone who's nearly so dangerous from range.

He would find it very hard to work a jab from range safely vs either Thompson or Lawler.

The point is that he would stay at range and counter a strike Thompson throws with a TD. I don't see how defending a telegraphed TD against the cage is relevant when considering GSP's counter power double.

GSP could double leg Wonderboy with ease

TS has an appropriate AV. Just spouting stupid shit relentlessly. Keep following the herd.

That is irrelevant. The guy I quoted said the only reason for GSP to come back is to avenge his losses.
Yeah you're correct. GSP has beaten everyone who beat him before and all are retired now so if he came back, it would be for a different reason.

I wonder if GSP can get down to 155 for Conor if he comes back and Conor is LW Champ

GSP Karate > Wonderboy karate

You can't be serious. The same GSP that basically lost to Hendricks has better karate than the guy that finished Hendricks in under 5 minutes?

Come on now.

GSP will get beat so bad now that there's legit PED testing. Just look at bad he looked against Hendricks.

And yet he still won against Hendricks who ducked additional testing for that fight and has not looked the same since

Because Gsp are way better at wrestling and overall mma experience..

Wtf... gsp picked up grappling in mma. He's a karate guy through and through. If anything nobody has been able to merge grappling and karate striking the way gsp has. Yes gsp obviously has more mma experience but shit wonderboy is almost as old as gsp

Back