If GSP came out of retirement…

Don't people realize GSP never fought in USADA except for 1 fight against Bisping which he had years in between (many fighters can cycle with time off like that), while Jones only popped in USADA era? I'm not here for accusations. But it's kind of like saying someone never popped for PEDs in Pride so they were clean compared to Jones who popped.

GSP had 1 fight against Bisping where he had tons of time to do whatever training for.
Silva won 1 fight out of 7 in USADA era
Jones has best record in USADA.

Who do people forget GSP vs BJ when GSP camed to the cage lathered up with grease so BJ couldn't get a grip on him. Where DW literally calls GSP a cheater.

Why do people act like GSP doesn't cheat?
What about the weight screw up in Montreal where Nick Diaz accused GSP of gaming the scale?

GSP isn't no angel.
And as far as I'm concerned his departure from the ufc right before mandatory testing is a red flag.

It's like a reckless driving conviction. You should've gotten the dui but you refused to blow. GSP retired before he could get caught.
lmao at comparing greasing with roiding. apples and planets. you have no idea what you're talking about. one is a controversy to be discussed, the other is a legacy breaker.

oh, and by the way, you're coming across as the world's biggest hater in this thread. did gsp make a pass at your gf or something?

World Anti doping agency

Uh huh, and what do you think they do? USADA follows their Prohibited List, as does VADA, which was the company GSP wanted to use for the enhanced testing. VADA doesn't own a a large stake in WADA....

Makes 0 sense leon has 1 title defence and gsp still isnt even close to jbj in title defence consecutives or total..

Grow some brain cells please
People acting like leon is the goat after one title defence yeah he stopped usmen who stopped him and everyone else

But Leon's looked like shit vs alot of other fighters on his run. And has ben boring asf.

Let him get 8 or 9 defences first. Stylistically he wont hold the belt long at ww in the top 5

GSPHairdo.jpg
Haters will say that this is photoshopped.
I think it's proof that GSP with Ellen Degeneres' hairdo can decision Volk.

And he beat Leon for the WW title, would you consider putting him on the same level as Jon Jones?

If gsp wasn't so scared he 100 preceded ttb shoulda came back and beat tyron Woodley before he lost the belt.. that woulda solidified him as the goat ww .
But at this time hes to old and would get put in the hospital by usmen kham shav gilbert and lose to colby belal everyone in the top 5 ww

lmao at comparing greasing with roiding. apples and planets. you have no idea what you're talking about. one is a controversy to be discussed, the other is a legacy breaker.

oh, and by the way, you're coming across as the world's biggest hater in this thread. did gsp make a pass at your gf or something?
Never forget that GSP admitted to cheating after he fought with BJ Penn. Although he said it was not with grease. Instead he hired a man to kiss BJ Penn on the mouth on his way to the octagon. This caused BJ Penn to lose all his strength and focus during the fight. His words not mine... It's this fact alone that makes me know and understand that GSP is the goat. He cheated in the only legal way a fighter could and it's the first and only time this has been done to my knowledge.

If gsp wasn't so scared he 100 preceded ttb shoulda came back and beat tyron Woodley before he lost the belt.. that woulda solidified him as the goat ww .

lol

While age and ring rust would be huge factor's he is always still in shape and training to some degree. You think all these people would beat him?

Leon Edwards 21–3 (1 NC)
1 Kamaru Usman 20–3
2 Colby Covington 17–3
3 Khamzat Chimaev 12–0
4 Belal Muhammad 23–3 (1 NC)
5 Gilbert Burns 22–6
6 Shavkat Rakhmonov 17–0
7 Stephen Thompson 17–6–1
8 Geoff Neal 15–5
9 Sean Brady 15–1
10 Vicente Luque
Not sure, but GSP is over 40 and had multiple ACL injuries and surgeries. We shouldn't expect him to come back any more than we should Shogun. It's amazing people still create threads like this but no one suggests Khabib come back to build his legacy. He retired in his prime, could still potentially be a champ and didn't even set any records for LW title defenses (currently tied with BJ, Bendo and Frankie).

I'd put him ahead of Jones considering Leon is a much more complete fighter than Gane and GSP has been out of the game for so long.

If he tested positive for drugs peds and was involved in domestic abuse or a hit and run? Yes I would

Not sure, but GSP is over 40 and had multiple ACL injuries and surgeries. We shouldn't expect him to come back any more than we should Shogun. It's amazing people still create threads like this but no one suggests Khabib come back to build his legacy. He retired in his prime, could still potentially be a champ and didn't even set any records for LW title defenses (currently tied with BJ, Bendo and Frankie).

Oh yeah, while I am a GSP fan, I wouldn't put money on him coming back and grabbing the belt. It wouldn't shock me, but I def wouldn't bet on it

Never forget that GSP admitted to cheating after he fought with BJ Penn. Although he said it was not with grease. Instead he hired a man to kiss BJ Penn on the mouth on his way to the octagon. This caused BJ Penn to lose all his strength and focus during the fight. His words not mine... It's this fact alone that makes me know and understand that GSP is the goat. He cheated in the only legal way a fighter could and it's the first and only time this has been done to my knowledge.

BJ should have Heath Herring'd that guy. Then he'd have uber strength for the fight.

There's a large gap between positive tests and coincidental timing. Did GSP compete under USADA yes or no? And did he get bigger or smaller? Did he or did he not have ulcerative colitis? Did he or did he not compete for over a decade before retiring and have 20 UFC fights?

And then there's what happened to Hendricks pre and post USADA for comparison, also.

You must be joking, right ?

How many fights does GSP have under USADA ? {<jordan}

It always amazes me when people talk about Jon eyepoking people then show a gif with Gus the eye poke king.

Anyway. People gotta stop acting like GSP's shit don't stink.

Jones is the undisputed eyepoke king, not Gus. Don't sell your guy short.

So, Daniel Cormier is saying before the fight that I’ll end up poking him in the eyes at some point. And the reason why he says that is because I do poke people in the eyes. And it’s very illegal, but I do it.
[...]
I try to tell people it’s not intentional. But now, I’m kind of known for it. And it’s working.”

Jones is a dirty fighter and a steroid cheat, and GSP drinking cranberry juice because he doesn't like putting chemicals in his body does little to negate that.

I despise eyepokes because 2 of GSP's opponents have gotten unfair advantages by poking him in the eyes (BJ Penn and Jake Shields, that he ended up sonning anyway, but the intent was there was Penn could have done permanent damage with his eye gouging)

So when GOAT candidates like GSP, Fedor or Anderson have never gotten in trouble for eye pokes, and somehow Jones can't seem to go one fight without jabbing his opponents in the eyeballs (on top of being roided out of his mind), it does matter, especially when he goes as far as requesting that Big John doesn't ref his fight with DC because he knows that he doesn't tolerate eye-pokes.

Don't think that is cheating my guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back