If GSP came out of retirement…

Jones would have to equal his number of LHW title defenses at HW for me to consider moving past roids to put him in the same rung as GSP.

<28>
What about GSP not drinking alcohol while promoting alcohol? Can we say hypocrite? Why are you promoting something you don't do? GSP even said he drinks cranberry juice to make it seem like he's drinking alcohol but he doesn't actually drink.

Straight to jail buddeh?

The only way GSP would come out of retirement to fight again would be after first coming out as a woman. She would fight Amanda Nunes for the women's lightweight title. The winner would become the first person to win UFC belts in 3 divisions.

EoVP7NkW4AM4mip.jpg

images

images

pod041.jpg

Cul5xAdW8AAQVcZ.jpg

Abby-Wambach.jpg

george-st-pierre-ufc-transformation-physique.jpg

Thomas-USA-France.jpg

w1000_h750_arq_299330.webp

05wambach-web-superJumbo.jpg

What if is the lowest form of sherdog posting.

Reactions: HHJ
And he beat Leon for the WW title, would you consider putting him on the same level as Jon Jones?
Pffff

he is already way above Jones.

If he came back and dethroned a WW champ two generations removed form his prime,over 15 yrs after he first won the WW belt,it would be damn near impossible and astounding.

But he is too old and has been inactive for too long to do this.

Recent footage of GSP is the first time I’ve thought he shouldn’t contemplate coming back again. Time comes for us all unfortunately
And he is already rated above JJ anyway

<{vega}>
If you have to resort to petty, insignificant BS like that, that should tell you something...

Jon Jones on the other hand? Multiple steroid scandals, cheating in the cage, countless eyepokes
... specifically asking Nevada State Athletic Commission head Bob Bennett to have a referee other than Big John to be the ref for the first DC fight, because he doesn't take kindly to eye-pokers... and then shamefully pissed hot, and when they rematched later, blatantly poked Cormier in the eyes

fingers3.gif

B-bu-but dat cranberry juice doe!! <JagsKiddingMe>
It always amazes me when people talk about Jon eyepoking people then show a gif with Gus the eye poke king.

Anyway. People gotta stop acting like GSP's shit don't stink.

GSP retired 6 months before pre fight testing became mandatory in Las Vegas. In fact, the fight with Hendricks happened in Nov/Dec and the NAC started the testing that January and by May or was mandatory.

So don't believe the GSP left for ped lie. Everyone knew testing was incoming and GSP retired right before it. Maybe just lucky timing but you can't piss on me and call it rain. The guy who wants stricter testing, who has a history is bending the rules see greasegate, retires right before stricter testing is implemented? And that's not fishy to anyone?

And what about "I'm contractually obligated to defend my title" huh?

What about GSP not drinking alcohol while promoting alcohol? Can we say hypocrite? Why are you promoting something you don't do? GSP even said he drinks cranberry juice to make it seem like he's drinking alcohol but he doesn't actually drink.

But GSP did agree to the extra NSAC testing and on top did extra testing on his own, so strange he'd ask for extra testing, do extra testing, then leave beczause they brought in extra testing like he wanted........

GSP is much better in offensive wrestling than Usman. Thus the question is, can Leon fight of his back?

Who do people forget GSP vs BJ when GSP camed to the cage lathered up with grease so BJ couldn't get a grip on him. Where DW literally calls GSP a cheater.

Why do people act like GSP doesn't cheat?
What about the weight screw up in Montreal where Nick Diaz accused GSP of gaming the scale?

GSP isn't no angel.
And as far as I'm concerned his departure from the ufc right before mandatory testing is a red flag.

It's like a reckless driving conviction. You should've gotten the dui but you refused to blow. GSP retired before he could get caught.
DW and Diaz are guys with so much credibility... jeez think before writing.

But GSP did agree to the extra NSAC testing and on top did extra testing on his own, so strange he'd ask for extra testing, do extra testing, then leave beczause they brought in extra testing like he wanted........
No he wanted WADA testing. He was sponsored by the umbrella company that was the majority stock holder in WADA.

Hendricks agreed to enhanced testing but refused WADA testing. And I believe the ufc refused WADA testing too because of the NAC enhanced testing.

DW and Diaz are guys with so much credibility... jeez think before writing.
Jeez you think before writing.

GSP does not have a lot credibility because of his history of shakiness

No he wanted WADA testing. He was sponsored by the umbrella company that was the majority stock holder in WADA.

Hendricks agreed to enhanced testing but refused WADA testing. And I believe the ufc refused WADA testing too because of the NAC enhanced testing.

Fairly certain WADA is just the guidelines of testing not an actual company that does the testing

I wish GSP had been able to make the fight happen with Khabib while GSP wasn't too old and could realistically chase a third UFC division championship. I think he would have beaten Khabib. However, now that GSP is 41 and will be 42 in about a week, I think its too late for a comeback at the elite level. In addition to age, GSP only fought one MMA match since November 2013. 10 years of rust at age 42 is a super tall order to be taking on a current UFC champion. Maybe a heavy handed HW who is only looking to land one big bomb, but GSP was all about crazy fast pace and controlling the fight by effective striking and effective wrestling which puts the opponent into a difficult no man's land. If the GSP TD threat isn't up to snuff, then the striking is negatively impacted and vice-versa.

GSP is too smart to come out of retirement. He made a decision to retire from MMA, and he will remain retired. He's good at decisions. ;)

Gsp fanboys at it again, he will never be over Jones in the goat talks, deal with it
Off to the goat thread.

Add me to the crazies: Georges is training every day and he beats the entire top 10.

Back